Page 178 of 396 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3951

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 178

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    all they need is some sparkly butt and boob gear

well.. the steak is blandand unappetizing, the spinach is bland and unappetizing, the potato is bland and unappetizing

truth be told, however, they're all just plain unappetizing. i was hungry. i cooked. i don't want.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Slather everything with mustard, though I don't know if that would work on the spinach.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Chipotle Tabasco!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Hello everyone. I've been following you for some time, but not stalkerish.

When i was young i always thought my mom put mustard in her can spinach. It always tasted mustardy to me. I found out differently when a babysitter looked at me oddly and refused to put mustard in it while cooking. It still had a mustardy taste to me. It wasn't until i was adult that i ever had fresh spinach and the taste was so much better.

I hope your appitite soon returns and you enjoy the yummines of food again.

hi phigment welcome

one day i'll make a roll call to see who all reads this, cause the number of views is really surprising. then i'll reward everyone with mustardy spinach mush

although, cooked to mush mustard greens with apple cider vinegar drizzled on top is good

food still doesn't taste good, but it's okay. i just won't eat as much. and visited gramma and helped her with some chores

then came home and made the boys play outside in their designated safe area

after having several up for 24 hours days this week, i finally got to sleep. so i slept yesterday, and then i slept last night, and waka slept with me on the bed. i thought i had only had a few hours, but it was another 7 hours and he didn't wake me any time

i go to sleep with him laying in one spot, i wake up with him laying in one spot. he didn't pee on the sheets, he didn't whine to be let down. the bed must be super comfortable to him too

but even though i slept 7 extra hours last night, i'm still kinda tired. maybe it's hormones. or maybe i have a split personality that takes over and i only think i've been sleeping

new dude started following me on fitocracy. i'm like who are you? so i look, and all he follows is attractive women

subtle

but my pic isn't of me, so maybe he's under the mistaken impression that's i'm not fat

and i'm really judgmental of myself tracking my workouts. 'that's pitiful'
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-02-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

omg belle wtf

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Lawls

Teh stockholms got her...

Oh wait, No!... it's cause she lost her glasses!
    See how she's squinting... she's one of them vain bitches who refuses to wear their glasses 'cept when they read... mmmhmmm. *nods*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i've got robin mckinley's beauty and the beast book. well.. one of them anyways

he stays beastly in the end, i prefer it that way

not that i'm into animals or anything

but if you get stockholmes, you should get rewarded with the one you fell for! not some generic pretty boy *scoff*

when you kiss that mouth full of fangs and accidentally nick your lip and beast gets a taste for blood and you spend every night awake hoping that he won't eat you, then you know it's real love

because real love means you stick together
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    when you kiss that mouth full of fangs and accidentally nick your lip and beast gets a taste for blood and you spend every night awake hoping that he won't eat you, then you know it's real love
    Words of wisdom. LOL!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    app says 'why, it would be delightful if you did your workout at 5pm' i say '.... kay *shrug*'

shopping, walking, shopping + walking, 2 birds one stone, calories killed

today, my face was victoria's secret model face. what is that, you say? polished girl next door sweet and sexeh

it's what it looks like, anyways

wonder of wonders, ladies were chatty and smiley, men were polite and smiley. huh. neat trick.

i'm like a magician

i'm also ready for bed already. it was dark at 5, daylight saving is still tripping me up. it's only 7, it's not bedtime, gah.
    beautiful
    yeah you are