Page 177 of 404 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4038

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 177

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah.. i'm still awake

fugh

something else i've noticed about calorie tracking is that a dumb part of my mind says 'it's within calorie range, eat it' to things i wouldn't regularly consider eating as they aren't primal/my body approved. gramma wants to give me food? 'aaaayyyyy, let's eat it. mom wants to give me food? 'aaaayyyyyyy let's eat it. it's within calorie range

it was only for a few days, but it took me til today to notice.

you stupid brain. we cannot do what normal people do to lose weight. it doesn't frelling MATTER if it's within calorie range. jesus.

moron.

i hope your obliviousness good times were fun for you. because 2 oblivious days give me things my body has to deal with that i'd rather not have to deal with, you unbelievably self absorbed douche nozzle.

i hate plucking, you asshole
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Funny ass video....

Love your sarcasm too...

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    also. when did various canned fish turn into salt bombs.

also. i could probably eat 100 nori sheets.

also... if the dogs don't stop barking at The Great Nothingness i'm going to buy them humiliating duck bill shaped muzzles.
    Duck bill shaped muzzles!? Must see. Maybe buy for my mom's yappers. Ha.

You eat Nori sheets - just eat them.. plain? I should try this.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Funny ass video....

Love your sarcasm too...
    it's a talent that many people don't appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Duck bill shaped muzzles!? Must see. Maybe buy for my mom's yappers. Ha.

You eat Nori sheets - just eat them.. plain? I should try this.
    Identity Crisis: Duck-Billed Dog Muzzles (Might Fit Cats) | Geekologie

note the look of pure humiliation on ze pup's face. that face says 'i will never unexpectedly shrill-bark and make you jump 3 feet in the air again'

or it would if it were one of my dogs wearing it. and if i could eat nori sheets plain i might, but they suck the moisture out of my face so i'm forced to load them with things like tuna. but if i could eat a hundred nori tuna fish roll wrap things, i would
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

annnnnd... i am fairly easy to please. caffeine, a new (and hopefully better) brush for the dogs (because needs moar bristles) (because they shed like leaves) (on my clothes) (and sheets), and some girl stuff and i am content. the sad mood is gone under the aggressive pushing of caffeine chipperness

and today... i had meat for my calories.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i think bay fell asleep on me

and the rest of my calories were lemon pie parts. gramma knows it's my mortal weakness.

and 1600 steps is like 5 minutes of movement

and this. smart boy... or girl.

and this. because lol.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Identity Crisis: Duck-Billed Dog Muzzles (Might Fit Cats) | Geekologie

note the look of pure humiliation on ze pup's face. that face says 'i will never unexpectedly shrill-bark and make you jump 3 feet in the air again'

or it would if it were one of my dogs wearing it. and if i could eat nori sheets plain i might, but they suck the moisture out of my face so i'm forced to load them with things like tuna. but if i could eat a hundred nori tuna fish roll wrap things, i would
    OMG that's awesome!!!

Nori tuna fish roll wrap. I do think I should try this. Today. Will report back later.

good luck and god speed *nod*

i just ate more, so, you know, s'good

and i was awake. all. night. and. so. far. all. morning. i'm pretty tired. but i'm not sure i'd be able to sleep still. but i ran errands and dropped off donations that had been riding in my vehicle a while. cause i'm a responsible and caring american. when i stop being lazy.

also i think i like letting the gps follow my every move

and when i let creepy gps stalking thing stay on my person, i get morbid curiosities on how what i eat plays out in colors and numbers
    beautiful
    yeah you are

my scars look weird. i don't know if it's been a gradual change or i just don't normally see them from this angle, but when you're waiting and you have nothing to do while waiting, you stare at your body parts apparently. some of them look like they're pulling into themselves. weird. maybe they're alive and about to stage the secession

you get used to em. and when you're used to em and see someone say they have a pink mark from a gentle burn and are freaking out about having a hideous scar on their face, you lol. or i lol't.

pansy

and cori, i put 2 of this on 2 of this and i feel like a pretty pretty princess now *nodding*

if someone handed me a tiara i'd be like a toned down amy farrah fowler

and i am almost ready to pay someone to knock me out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Funny video.

Poor doggies in the muzzles. Though they could work for Mardi Gras.