Page 176 of 382 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3815

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 176

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I just spent like 70bucks just under the wire during the Coastal Scents 50%off Cyber Monday-Wed sale...brushes, brushes, brushes, two "Go" palettes (bejing and cairo) and including 3 things of "Love Kitten" lip gloss... because DUH! "Love Kitten"!!!

You have doomed me!
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-27-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    hold a dog for 5 minutes, be covered in 15 layers of hair
    So true! Especially one of mine... Doesn't matter how much I brush him, which I must admit is not often enough, but still.

Anyway - hi! :-)

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I just spent like 70bucks just under the wire during the Coastal Scents 50%off Cyber Monday-Wed sale...brushes, brushes, brushes, two "Go" palettes (bejing and cairo) and including 3 things of "Love Kitten" lip gloss... because DUH! "Love Kitten"!!!

You have doomed me!
    mwahahahahaaaaa MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

and that's like me buying orgasm lip gloss cause it was called orgasm. cause i'm maybe kinda pervy, sorta

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    So true! Especially one of mine... Doesn't matter how much I brush him, which I must admit is not often enough, but still.

Anyway - hi! :-)
    hi
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i was about to stretch my legs out. i looked down .7 seconds before i moved and had to stop or else i would have kicked bear in the face. i have a feeling he would frown on that

and i guess i'm more relaxed now

my internal litany of profanity is down to internal eye rolling. i watched cold case. i like that show. it's a nice show. and a relative wants me to fix her pc. i don't wanna )):

fixing pc means socializing, socializing means hearing 'go to the accupuncturist, i said! you'll feel better!'

well maybe i will! but i don't want to right now! you can't tell me what to do, you're not my real mom!

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    mwahahahahaaaaa MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

and that's like me buying orgasm lip gloss cause it was called orgasm. cause i'm maybe kinda pervy, sorta

hi
    You know Nars makes an Orgasm blush... yes, I want my cheeks to be flushed with Orgasm ALL the time now!

I painted my toenails "Shrimp on the Barbie" tonight.
    Clear-ish fuchsia based coral sparklie with coppery golden glitters!
    They are totes adorbs.

I also went back to Coastal scents for London and Moscow... and camo-quad things.
    WTH... is mah birfday.
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-28-2012 at 01:36 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

and if you have a thousand dollars, you can have super multiple orgasms all over your body!

orgasm - NARS Cosmetics

cause haaaaaaappy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo your faaaaaaace
    beautiful
    yeah you are

a small palette of matte urban decay shadows?

WELL I DO BUHLEEV I WILL HAVE ME ONE OF THOSE

and i've been awake 24 hours. and it's been without the magic of caffeine. i was pretty damn tired, laid down a while, got up, laid, washed face, kinda wake now, not hungry, had half my food tracker's calorie thing for breakfast

i think the parameters set keep me eating less than i usually do. i think. i feel like i'm eating less.

maybe as much as i hate being told what to do, insomuch as a smart phone app can make me do what it says, i do better with bossing that comes from me reading it in my head and feeling bad for not adhereing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

If I had only gotten near a Sephora today I would have gotten me an Orgasm of some sort.. alas! It was not to be...

And...hey there snookums... you need dis...
    Cat-Shaming
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

*cough* sephora.com */cough*

and that whole tumblr reminds me of growing up with cats lol 'this is mine, this is mine, that is mine, you're mine' i loved those cats tho, so all the sitting in my way of everything was immediately forgiven

so i talked to mom about gifts yesterday. i asked her what she thought about what i was thinking about getting elder sibling. she said not to bother spending money. but i got you something. don't bother spending money.

oh.. well.. there goes any excitement i had for making people happy by getting them nice things. because i don't exactly have a whole lot to offer the world any more. if life hadn't made me crippled, crazy and poor, yeah i would have had plenty to offer

and yes i know i can still be a productive human, it's just taking longer and with more pain

but now? well yeah, i can help you clean. i understand that that is more helpful than also giving a gift for christmas, but.. you know.. i'm trying to make people happy

and like a stupid, my feelings are hurt because i'm getting rejection after putting myself out there

but all the deluxe free samples ensured my sisters and nieces would get plenty of girl stuff, while the big stuff can be split between mom and big sister
    beautiful
    yeah you are

also. when did various canned fish turn into salt bombs.

also. i could probably eat 100 nori sheets.

also... if the dogs don't stop barking at The Great Nothingness i'm going to buy them humiliating duck bill shaped muzzles.
    beautiful
    yeah you are