Page 175 of 404 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 4038

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 175

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    she has a grumpy smile

i've been thinking about it. on the downside, they'd feel they had even more right to literally run all over me than they already do haha

they're lucky i find that comforting. fuzzbrains.

also, also... orange push pops are still as good as they were when i was a kid. my mother is a terrible enabler.

but i did plenty of walking today too, so maybe the delicious badness was cancelled out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

i like doing exercisey stuff with bay, with bay on the phone

also, tracking food on a gramma food day is scary lol

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Chris Brown Attacks Comedy Writer Jenny Johnson On Twitter — Then His Account Is Deleted

'you ignorant fck' <3 i don't even know you, lady, but i think i like you

yes, seeing chris brown sht still pisses me off and nauseates me. but this, this i will willingly read

but i also discovered that seeing some random guy say things to his lady (nice stuff i guess) will also nauseate me if it's something voldemorte would have said in the earlier days

and if you dump enough lemon pepper on anything, you'll have no choice but to eat slowly
    beautiful
    yeah you are

hold a dog for 5 minutes, be covered in 15 layers of hair

and i couldn't sleep again. i was pretty tired, but here we are, so i'm roaming online to figure out what i'm getting people for xmases

it helps that they're all girls

bay is pickier, he says 'don't get me things', he says 'i don't need things'

so i guess when i inevitably hit one of the numerous stupid deer trotting across the road, i'll make him jerky and organs. they're really pretty tho. today's group were young'ins. i'd make a terrible hunter. i can't pull the trigger, but once someone kills it, i'm over it and start doing my version of poking dead things with sticks
    beautiful
    yeah you are

normally i don't like creepy software overlords being all tracky and creepy

but for this one app, i'll let them. it uses gps tracking to follow me where i walk and tells meh how many steps and i'm all 'thas so coo!'. when i got done testing it, it was stopped at 666 steps, so i sent bay a pic for posterity

beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    That cat fascinates me.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

i have a feeling bub would be less delightful as a furless human D:
    beautiful
    yeah you are

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    My response is the same as the last time I saw that. That cat looks like...

beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    sigh.. chad michaels won. i was rooting for raven, even though i knew chad being as polished as a new penny would cinch it

and my tolerance for humanity and its many quirks is at an all time low, to the point where i have to restrain myself from even posting replies on the internets because my replies would be loquacious versions of 'you a dumbass ho'. man, woman, doesn't matter. if you're being obnoxious i am face raging and super gluing my hands down so i won't type and get banned

because i am sore, my body is stiff and it's making me angry and i am uncomfortably aware of my liver so i can't pour a few shots

meds be damned, i wish
    beautiful
    yeah you are