Page 173 of 404 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 173

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    for real, i'm judging right now. you text too slow

being able to eat a pill brings a very very real and visceral sense of relief. and the relief the pill itself is extra real. and i'm basically carrying around the samsung bay bought for me everywhere to keep my kingdom and farms upgraded on the 'the hobbit kingdoms of middle earth' game. I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG NOW. 2 HOURS. GAH. so impatience.

when you put in half assed effort in pork steak and mashed potatoes, the dividends you get back ar just as half assed, taste-wise

bay said he'd dump a stick of butter in it. that's my boy. you're my boy, blue bay. i'll spread paula deen cookery like a virus.

if waka and bear would learn to jump on my bed too maybe they'd do that instead of staring at cookie up there and whining loud enough i can't tune them out. but for the pain they endured, they were given pork twists wrapped in chicken jerky

the joy on bear's face.. silly dogs

but yeah, i have zero plans on squatting tonight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

i think.. i mean, i could be wrong.. but i think... she needs to get laid

but in soviet russia (when you're a shrieky cryface), famous people know you

Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-19-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

beautiful
    yeah you are

i feel pretty horrible, to the point i want to cry and go back to bed

back is sore through the pills
    eyes are tired
    body is stiff
    and tired
    stomach doesn't want to hold food and i don't know why
    pups want more love than i want to give right now
    and i still have more stuff to do for gramma and ma

and i just want to hide in bed for the next week
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Brando.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

true story

i wore hussy red lips today. i felt good for 5 whole minutes so i used that time wisely and put a decent face on

older dude kept turning his head everywhere he moved to keep an eye on my face, and since bay said i wasn't allowed to say bad things about myself, his face did NOT look terrified

and muscle and fitness hers got a new editor. said editor seems to be trying to turn the meals vegetarian. that's disappointing. i still haven't finished reading my muscle mags from 2 weeks ago, i guess i'm behind

and i guess i should brush the boys. but one of satan's lesser minions has his fingers dug into my spine muscles. so i don't really want to do anything but go to bed.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    A bunny! I've been broken hearted since losing my old boy kitty last year, and can't even look at cats without getting choked up. Thought about a dog, but they're a bit high maintenance for me. But a bunny might just be the thing.

Terrific video. Sorry you're not feeling good.

Makes me smile when cats tree bears:

cats are evil indeed. but when a cat puts his furry naked cat butt on your foot then you know you've been accepted

and by accepted, i mean tolerated

and bay sent this, because he stalks me here *dun dun dun dun dundundundun JAWS*

i don't go to goodwill very often, just when the little person directing my attention says 'go this way'. the little head turner has good timing, i picked up some low carb & chinese recipe books & a stephen king book i haven't read in yeeeee-urs cause it got loaned to a relative and never returned

well just ask for it back! i hear someone say

i don't remember who had it last, i was a teenager

i couldn't sleep without medication again, so i'm somewhat run down today. but i'm loose and less sore.

and thinking, for some reason, about how awkward voldemorte made me feel
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    What is it about cat butts? They seem to use them to show their love. My cat sat on my head two nights ago. It was a bit awkward since she's 12 lbs and that's kind of hefty for a kitty. She's "big boned"
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i think all cats were humiliation dominatrices in past lives

'rub my belly *purr* *RIP SCRATCH TEAR REND FLESH FROM BONE*'
    'i like you, i will put my butt on you now'
    'everything i see is mine. nothing here belongs to you any more'
    'you've displeased me, i will now defecate on your pillow'

i'm tired. but when am i not tired, right? i didn't do family eating today, i couldn't sleep and then i could, and when i could i couldn't wake up

and apparently it's time to take the nail polish off, cause i've been absentmindedly peeling it off my nails

and i guess that's it

ohhhhhh snap
    beautiful
    yeah you are