Page 171 of 389 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 171

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    after i hit 'post' i said f this waiting and headed to bed. but i did indeed do 2 short videos, one was pilates legs crap and another was for butts. there were no squats i nvolved, only bridges until my butts cramped. but my back is burning today regardless

but i'm full on tuna and deviled eggs so there's that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i took a nap. cookie ecstatically informed me that he would love to nap with me by scrambling up onto the bed and rolling his head all on and under my hand

after the first 30 minute doze i dragged up and pulled whiney waka and bear up too, and they informed me of how happy they were i did this by jumping up in my face and then wallowing all over me while i hid my head under cover

after another 30 minute doze, i heard a strange noise... cookie... did you puke on me? no.. my jacket is behind me, it was just you making the zipper jangle

and i believed this until cookie puked on my chest, soaking my shirt.

i was ready to get up anyways
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

in the far distant to somewhat recent past, my fairly strong nails would have split or broken after getting some growth because i am not a delicate person who does delicate things delicately

now..? just call me wolverine. all i have on them is a single anti-yellowing base

i've already dug up some asphalt with them, just because i could. i made myself an explosion resistant house with it. and people must get extra cash for people viewing their vids on HD. or else there are many a confident, pustule covered person on youtube, because they keep doing the 'WATCH MUHR VIDJO IN TEN FURTY' pop up

i'm not hungry, but i still think someone should make me everything on chowstalker for when i AM hungry. see, i'm thinking ahead. and i don't think i'll do any muscular enhancing activities tonight. i did stretch, legs are uber tight

so.. oucheh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i worked out my butts knowing that it will hurt other places tomorrow

because i am a badass

yeah, okay..

i bought some 'feel better nice things' with the full intention of earning them with a workout. it was getting to the workout that i had some issue with, but bay saying he was gonna go do his made me whine and get up and get it over with

and waka humped my leg. and i was like 'dude... stop it. i don't like you like that.' so he stopped. and did it again. and i shook him off again. so i get on the floor for planks, and he grabs my sticking up in the air leg and goes again

and i cracked up and shook him off again. he finally got the hint. he either needs a girlfriend or needs his testiculars taken off.

and i bragged too soon, my thumb nail split well below the flesh line. i will not be removing that :|
    beautiful
    yeah you are

annnnd my back hurts already

f word

and i bought cranberries. i'm pretty sure i want to do something like this now

not NOW-now. i'm not hungry now. but yeah. yeaaahhhhh.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cracks me the f up sometimes

but uhh.. if you watch it, and you're at work or something.. turn the volume down, there's bad words

my thighs are sore, my glutes burn, my back did hurt like a mofo but i took pills so that feels better. oddly, my abs are just tender when i pull them in

i think i've said before that post workout muscular sorenesses get on my damn nerves

still do. just wanted to put that out there. but at least i know what i did, did some good
    beautiful
    yeah you are

agghhhhh! <3

beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    That bodybuilding meal video was awesome.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    That bodybuilding meal video was awesome.
    Yeeeeeeah! This nutrition thing man, this ain't complicated
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeeeeeeah! This nutrition thing man, this ain't complicated
    Those guys are funny... but one of the tags after that video was over was this...

... and I got educated!

~~~~NSFW~~~~... NSFW at ALLLLLLLL... no-sir -reeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Just another reason to laugh at the muscle heads instead of drool over them.
    Sooooooooooo not my types!
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-14-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.