Page 170 of 399 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3990

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 170

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel

i'm glad you didn't OD to death, robert downey jr

so sometimes i need to take hydros so i can get comfortable enough to sleep. i am officially in reality now as far as my conditions go. i don't like it though.

i'm in 3 grieving steps at once. anger, depression & whatever else

but i guess i can be that person. crippled physically and mentally, and i probably won't get the hot ass i want. at least not without lots of pill popping

unless leg press machines might work. at this point i won't even assume.

but breakfast/lunch was steak and cabbage and cheesey broccoli and annie's mac and white cheese with bacon crumbled in it because why the hell not. why the hell not.

i'm too tired for this
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Oh, bloodorchid, I'm sorry. Bodies can be such frustrating things, and insult to injury is that we're stuck in them.

there will come a day when people can remove their heads and place them on other bodies, just like on futurama

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

damn you, wildgorillaman. your incessant updates of round succulent muscly lady buttcheeks has given me renewed hope
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i've been awake for 24 hours. copious amounts of caffeine helped in this endeavor.

there was even coffee.

i couldn't fall asleep last night so i went foraging in the far recesses of google play and downloaded some more handy apps. that took a while. then when i thought maybe i could fall asleep, it was too close for mail time, and i had a package due today

so that got here, and i yayed when i opened it, for the items i bought were hippieful and smellsome. i am going to be the best smelling after shower vanilla greaseball ever. vanilla and monoi oil

so i was awake more after that so i internetted a while, then sat out in the sun reading a while, soaking up some rays and making vitamin d a while, which reminds me i haven't taken my vitamins today a while. and yeah, i'm getting loopy now.

but there are audiobooks on youtube! stephen king, even! i can keep myself occupied with king and poe while doing my hamster wheel routine

but i think i might need a nap first. and maybe a pill. still sore.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

when i choose to show 'everything' on my youtube subscription list, it shows random makeup and humor vids. when i click 'highlights' it shows all workout vids hahaha

yes i know, universe. i chose this, i want this.

i downloaded a sleep tracker app so i could get a graph view of how terrible my sleep is

my nails are friggen hard as rocks. i bet i could crawl up and down walls like the licker on resident evil *crunch crunch crunch RAPTOR SHRIEK tongue flobbling everywhere*

for some reason i bought a jar of turkey gravy when i went grocery getting. i was hungry when i went shopping, and now i look at it and think '...why?'. and annie's mac, though made with rice flower, hits my pcos like wheat. and of course i spelled it flower instead of flour. of course.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Bloody Cuts

GOOD TIMES

and so is this. thank you again, youtube

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hey girl...

Last edited by cori93437; 11-11-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

are you giving me the sexy eye? because it is persuasive
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i. am. determined! to watch. the walking dead. before i lay down for bedtime.

was well enough to visitate relatives today finally. but i slept yesterday, then this morning to this afternoon, and i'm ready for more sleep. but dammit i will do some form of exercise before i sleep! i'll even do one of the videos from that annoying lady on youtube if i have to! and i won't even log it on fitocracy if it means i can yawn my butt into covers

i've been making it a point to walk more the last few days. that must count for something

i got told i looked smaller again. i don't know what's disappearing from where, the scale hasn't changed. but cool, cool

steak and diced up potatoes and some shrimp for supper, veggies and MUHEAT for lunch. we did pretty okay.
    beautiful
    yeah you are