Page 168 of 404 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 168

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    he's very very sweet to me

i felt a little better today so i decided to go do some shopping, get some muscle mags and dog treats and burger meat. i didn't look for a good parking spot (i don't park close out of laziness, but impatience. when i'm ready to go, i'm ready to GO) nevertheless, the spot wasn't a mile away. i started to dog myself a little, like 'come on, you could park further' til i had to give myself a 'you're still getting well, it's okay'. good thing too, a short trip with minimal wandering left me completely wiped out and feeling horrible for a few hours after

but the boys got pork jerky this time, they were so 'cited. i got washed sheets, i will be so 'cited to lay down.

because i'm completely wiped out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

i think i may have found my calling in life :|

What It's Like To Snuggle With A Baby Walrus

yeah i'm still awake. cause i'm smart like that.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

the wagon, we're firmly on it

sighs of relief are made when there are no cravings

the face cream to prevent wrinkles causes wrinkles and coconut oil makes the wrinkles go away. i really liked that cream too, it smells nice

4 hours of sleep do not feel good. still fevery and sniffly and in possession of a croaking man voice.

yawn yawn yawn
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-01-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

okay the makeups is ordered. *hyper ventilating*.

not really. but i still didn't like spending so much money on that AND dog supplies AND vituhmins all in one day.

and deadwood is mildly interesting, until The Artist Formerly Known As Raylon On Justified acts. mister olyphant, y u act so strange? and eb. gah. but yeah okay, whatever i'm shutting up. or i'll type on all night about all my feelings of wtf

i mean it's like he has a stick all the way up his behind. and i get that his character is a good, if very reserved, man. but he's so stiff and stilted! smoke a doobie and try again!

and the whitening toothpaste i bought because the hippie toothpaste did not whiten even tho it feels good in my mouth is burning me a bit. i don't think that's how it's supposed to work. okay i mean, i get that stains will be removed, but i didn't think it would be by acid washing the interior of my face

and i'm 99% certain i will only remove my sweat pants in emergencies only until i feel better. you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands. or when i shower.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i decided to be a good daughter and help ma shop, as she is sick and i am feeling better

the f. she perked up after the exertion and i felt horrible again.

beautiful
    yeah you are

i was wondering if i needed a reason to post this picture and i decided, you know what? i don't

so here

and the title for this

makes my brain sing this

and an open letter to my guy

i love you

love,
    me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm pretty sure i had this 'cold' over 3 years ago. only back then, it was a bleeding sore throat, high fever, so much coughing my abs were shredded and i had to hug a pillow and tense my whole body to cough with only a little less pain, stuffed up, runny nose, stuffed up runny nose, and one memorable pee trip left me gasping and wheezing just from the short walk from bed

this go round.. i'm worn out all over, runny nose, unpainful coughing, and just. so. tired. and bad feeling.

but i don't feel like i'm dying. so there's that.

but since i feel rough and worn out, my brain says 'we need something to make us feel better. how about some more pretty new no-filler makeup?'

evil brain

hi cookie. yes you're soft, i feel it. yes my hand smells like rotisserie chicken, i know. okay i guess i can pet you while you lick my fingers. yeah i know i taste good. i love you too pup.

but anyways. along with my One Day At A Time philosophy, i've now adopted (yet again) Do Not Drink Diet Dr Pepper Today. it's gone well so far. and Eat Mostly Meat Today is something else i'm adopting. i'm one of those self experimenters, and it can't possibly mess my hormones up any more than pcos messes them up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i had a dr pepper

HO NOOOOOOOE

oh well. meat is on track.

i slept yesterday and last night and i'm sleepy enough to sleep again. good lord..

and my back is sore. and i'm yawny and coughy. and iguess that's all for now.

beautiful
    yeah you are

cuddling cookie and scritching waka were only temporary deterrents

i am sore and slightly aggravated, and it's making me want to end every sentence with 'F_ck!' like napoleon dynamite ended his statements with Gosh!

but here's this bit of awesome

http://www.instructables.com/id/dinosaur-heels/
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-04-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i signed back into fitocracy. it got all swankified and stuff, but i can still navigate

i feel like a lamer for not having workouts to log. but i have to remind myself (yet again) that i am still sick and get easily exhausted

it's been a week. i'm done with this sick crap. i can't even change light bulbs or dig through a car without needing to sit. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU D:<

but i ate 2 small apples and i'm full now. and in bear's quest to eat everything i eat, he had apple too and seemed to like it. little nutball.
    beautiful
    yeah you are