Page 167 of 378 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3776

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 167

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    still sick. was stripping meat from chicken thighs and randomly tossing bits to the boys

they began catching them with their mouths. this is either the greatest trick ever or i've made a terrible mistake.

like furry baby sharks, and i was chumming the water

with lemon peppered chicken skin

it's cold outside and with my fever i'm extra cold so.. i... had to get some sweat pants out of the back of the closet O.O feels so good and warm...

and i'm super tired so i guess after a 5 minute internets catch-up i'm going back to bed to watch more people play with makeup on youtube. i don't know why i can zone out and relax with that.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

*squee*

my favorite part!

'urrrrrrr *wonky eye wonky eye wonky eye*'

i made this, only with honey and truvia. and, you know, just ate some with a spoon. pretty good.

Pumpkin Dip «
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Goddamn, I normally have a strong stomach, but I clicked on your journal and that pic popped up just as I was taking a big bite of my scrambled eggs with avocado and salsa, and the texture/image combination almost make me gag.

Thought you'd want to know!
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

beautiful
    yeah you are

my ear itches inside.. i'm almost tempted to jam this sharpened pencil here beside me all in and start rubbing the sharp part on the itch part

and my nose is still running. and i'm 99% sure the reason i've only peed like twice today is because all my body's water is fueling the nightmare in my sinuses. and i didn't go get benadryl, i'm not that much of a self flogging masochist. i did eat a handful of vit c (okay, like 3000 mg) and i don't feel quite as bad as i did

i like vitamin c. if i liked eating food i might eat food that contained that.

and in my body's journey to force me to be primal whether i want it or not, my eyes have, sometime in the last year or so, become sensitive to drugstore eyeshadows. the fillers make my eyes water and tear like i'm the silently, stoicly desolate heroine in a gothic romance novel

now i ain't gonna lie, i have a hippie streak in me like.. at least 5 feet long. but i was happy buying dupes for higher end cosmetics, dig? i also won't lie and say there isn't a small girl giggling in malicious glee at all the pretty collections on sephora

when a single shadow can cost upwards of 18$, it's enough to make you twitch. but if you can get 15 shadows plus blushes and glosses for 48$, it's slightly less painful.

this is what happens when the fillers are removed, the company flips you over gleefully for the sexytimes while you're still cringing at the sticker price before wondering when someone started having sex with your wallet

or purse, whatever

and something else i hate about getting sick is when it makes my teeth ache

but i'm pretty tired. and i want food but i'm not hungry. and when i think of the waste of having to get rid of my cheap but perfectly wonderful eye makeups it's slightly depressing

money down the toilet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

walking dead. andrea. the absolute dumbest character after last season's lori

here's a safe and accurate way to gauge life choices: if andrea would do it, run the opposite direction.

WWAD?

but i couldn't sleep, and fevery hot all night, so that all can make me less than charitable towards the intelligence of others
    beautiful
    yeah you are

mahaha

beautiful
    yeah you are

well. i blew my nose so much i strained my sinuses or gave myself a bulging brain vein. but the discomfort is where my sinus headaches are so i'm going (for now) with sinus strain

i'm not hungry but i keep wanting to eat. bay said my body wants nutrients. i said my body had enough to burn off.

then i cooked diced sweet potato and chicken. sigh.

i've been irritated slash angry at the animals today. every time i drag my eyes open for more coughing and fevering, they're pawing the mattress and waka whines and they want me UP OMG UP YOU HAD YOUR EYES CLOSED FOR SO LONG IT FREAKED ME OUT GET UP and i do not want up you hairy little guilt inducing butt munchers!

and i had to get on the floor to reach my lip balm out from under the bed and waka and cookie kept trying to make out with my nostrils. i blew in their faces but finally had to growl at them before they'd leave my face the hell alone

oh, and i brushed my hair. be proud. i didn't have to.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm trying to narrow down what makeup to get. i have a big bumper of cash left in the bank so i can buy it and still be on budget, but it's like 'jesus that's a lot of money. i could stick with my sale bought urban decay. and just have to deal with all the shimmer and glitter every day. i mean i only like feeling like a disco ball sometimes though. but i can ignore it, right? ......'

gah. indecision. but it will be THE friggen best deal i can get on filler-eye tears making-powders-free shadows.

and now that that superfluousness is off my brain, here we go. i am, by nature, not an athletic person. i am a 'curl up somewhere comfy and read' type of person. i don't mind working out, aside from the whole broken back areas thing, but i could do without it as well. my drive to lose weight is for my guy. i want to look hot and i want to look at least kinda hot, in certain lights, and poses, naked

my attitude is at odds with my desires, and having pcos doesn't help things. so i was watching vlogs on youtube last night and someone said they're going slow. just walking more, doing more activities, and the goal is only 10 lbs by december

something in me sighed in relief at that. i always feel either 'i have to lose it all now!' or 'i'm fine as is, what's the big deal?' and those 2 ideas banging off each other make me anxious and feeling like i'm gassing the car while the brake is on

so i told my baby what i wanted to do, i wanted to tell him.. i don't know why. i guess like 'okay i've decided. will you support me and love me and stuff?'

he teased that i just wanted to look hot well, yeah.. for him. i want to be can't-take-your-eyes-off desirable for him. and he said it was already like that

love, yo. i have it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Smoosh. You have a keeper there.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal