Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3581

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 166

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i don't know what the crap, but i would watch this show

no food yet. don't really want any.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

so i had moar gloop. i could write a best selling cook book on all the ways it can be made, and then i could retire rich at 40 and sail the world on my personal giant yacht and hold shark battles on the weekends, wherein the winner would be awarded with a giant mass of chum and the loser would be rewarded with finger pointing and laughter

i think i want to find a big patch of ground and sprawl on it and stare at the sky and be tired and (still) disgruntled

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

need gore?

curse you for watching......
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i don't know if it's a mindset or what but i have no desire for wheat carbs. i am not angry now but am still somewhat disgruntled.

natural born killers was a disappointment

and i will never understand the appeal of bollywood

when i miss a few doses of zoloft i can almost see the stirrings of panic attacks begin. i don't know if the missed doses coincide with consumption of wheat. but age, maturity, vitamins and a better diet have stripped the worst of my other mental issues away where the panic is a pure thing

when it sings, it's crystalline

beautiful
    yeah you are

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I saw the pun coming but when he dropped her.... ROFLMAO!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

when he dropped her.. perfection
    beautiful
    yeah you are

faceoff, where everyone says 'this could be it for me'

model sneezes onstage? i'm getting eliminated
    don't say hi perkily enough to the guest judge? i'm getting eliminated
    used dark gray paint instead of dark dark gray paint? eliminated

and something else that's bothering me tonight. all the waffley indecision. on the potatoes thread. on 'tell me everything about everything about primal then tell me if i should do it or not' threads

potatoes for a few days or so will not kill you or make all your muscles shrivel. eating meat and veggies will not kill you unless you fail at life.

and if you fail at life then your purpose was not to do or be something great, but to be a horrible lesson for the rest of us.

also, for anybody who missed ritarose's post, and likes old recipe books like i do, awesome olde time cookery

Diabetic cookery; recipes and menus
    Confederate Receipt Book: A Compilation of over One Hundred Receipts, Adapted to the Times
    Recipe for Victory: Food and Cooking in Wartime | The Human Ecology Collection | University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
    beautiful
    yeah you are

a few years ago i became thoroughly disgusted with politicians and the entire political process, and spent the intervening time listening to music and being generally chill (not counting life circumstances. which were decidedly unchill.)

bay became interested in politics earlier this year and after a bit of time i thought i'd poke my head in the door, so to speak, see what i may have missed

apparently what i missed was jaw grinding, snarling rage

legitimate rape. magic pregnancy avoiding internal organs. cut funding to free-cheap womens health centers because they do maybe 2% total business in abortions. modern science means pregnancy is never dangerous any more. and today i hear that pregnancy resulting rape was intended by god.

fck you. fck you. fck you. fck you.

and if that's your god then fck him too. it's not my god, my god isn't that much of an unmitigated asshole.

do yourself a favor and plant yourself right in the middle of a group therapy session and listen. REALLY LISTEN. and then ask yourself if something like that can in any way be connected to god.

and then, just because i feel generous, go shove an ultrasound probe up your ass.

beautiful
    yeah you are

if i look at this as something completely separate from the original evil dead then i can think 'fck yeah! gore!'

First Trailer for Evil Dead Reboot: Behold the New Necronomicon!

and rupaul's all stars is on already and no one told meh

and today is a grouchy back day

and we are still on the wagon
    beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    vell dahlinks, i caught What's Going Around

in others it results in a week or so of feeling like you have bubonic plague on top of the flu, but for me it's runny nose and tiredness and some body aching, 1.5 days of sore throat, fever and coughs

mwahaha. being on the wagon gives me such upper hand.

but the nose. keeps. running! i keep blowing my nose but it won't stahp! AGH

video chatted with bay last night with my red fever face and halo of curly tangles. he said i was pretty again. <3. liar

also, because i'm one of Those People, i showed him the pups too.

look at my pretty boys!

but my runny nose is driving me crazy. THIS ISN'T A NORMAL HUMAN PROCESS. GIVE ME ALL THE BENADRYLS. I DON'T CARE IF THE ANTIHISTAMINES MAKE ME DUMB.

Last edited by bloodorchid; 10-27-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are