Page 165 of 387 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3866

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 165

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh, good on that guy's speech. I thought he was a tool at first, but he redeemed himself.

We've got all this big shit going down. People who lost their homes to unscrupulous bankers, people underemployed, one out of four kids going to bed hungry, kids learning squat in skool, shit health care, and agra business feeding us poison. And what are the pinheads concentrating on? Them dadblamed homos. What a bunch of fucktards.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'm not really counting gramma food as falling off the wagon. like rainbows and unhappy dry buttsecks at the gas pump, gramma food just IS. on one half of the plate, we have real mashed potatoes, lima beans and yam patties. on the other we have gravy on the potatoes, fried chicken and a 2x2 chunk of chocolate cake

and that just reminded me that i brought home a slice of punkin pie but left it in my auto. sigh... i don't feel like getting it now.

maybe i'll leave it til it grows mold and i won't have to happily and orgasmically eat it

now that i have a female times tracker app, i stopped keeping math in my head. so i just look at the app, say to myself '4 days and still so anger?' and be still so angered

i honestly don't know what's going on. but i am SO. EFFING. PISSED. AT EVERYTHING. when people i don't know get in my space i want to literally growl and say moooooove

it took a few extra hours to get to sleep, so i'm kinda tired now

yawn yawn yawn
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

also i find the best stuff when i'm not signed in youtube

abe won.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Fucking awesome.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

WaylandC is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm hot. We can totes sexy sex. I agree that Abe won. *hip thrusting*

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Yes, I love Epic Rap Battles of History! That one was awesome.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Yeah, I'm hot. We can totes sexy sex. I agree that Abe won. *hip thrusting*
    you wanna be abe, and i'll be lady mitt and we can make me all flip floppity?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    you wanna be abe, and i'll be lady mitt and we can make me all flip floppity?
    Who's gonna be lady obama? Because you just know she'd take Abe in a heartbeat. Plus 3-ways are always better than couple sex.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

ooo

maybe someone can dress up as mitt's old dog and bring chocolate sauce to smear around
    beautiful
    yeah you are

walking dead got decidedly awesome over the break! last season it was 'god lori's stupid' and 'god carl's stupid'. now it's 'OMG I HAVE A LADY BONER FROM HOW MUCH I AM ENJOYING THIS'

thank you show, for getting less dumb

and i ate doritos! D:

beautiful
    yeah you are