Page 163 of 399 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3989

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 163

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i'll tell you why

because satan owns the soul of every movie exec in hollywood. in return for power and riches, his price is humiliation via terrible movie decisions before eternal roasting in hell

dance puppets! ahahahahaaa
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I knew there had to be a reason. lol

who had a 12 hour fast? this girlladyperson thing

who broke it with a fresh kfc biscuit? ugh.. relatives. evil.

but how quickly one's tongue forgets, i didn't want moar and i didn't eat moar. when i cooked muh supper i made burger steaks with burger toppings and a salad with cheesy kielbasa things. and i got full on half the meat so i guess.. breakfast on ze morrow

i vacuumed for gramma again. and it occurred that perhaps i should vacuum my digs too since the pups and i are sneezy

but not tonight

because i'm lazy

Last edited by bloodorchid; 10-18-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i'd like to take a moment to remember a very special moment in my tv viewing life

as well assssssss........ thees

yaaaaaay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    who had a 12 hour fast? this girlladyperson thing
    Repeat after me: "I am a bonnie lassie. I am a very bonny lassie."
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

i am a VERY BONNIE LASSIE
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i'm cold. i dozed under a heating pad for a few hours, that was nice. i don't know why so many people say such amazing things about hemp lotion. it seems like i just cut my nails down 2 days ago and they're already claws again. i think i'm gonna be a unicorn for halloween.

it's stupid simple. and there's glitter involved.

i was angry earlier. i guess i still am. i am heavily tempted to leave a youtube comment on a makeup vid saying the stupid picture they took for the beginning makes her mouth look like a gaping worn out anus after a 10 hour anal gangbang.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

the creeper lust face makes this even better

if you had barbies and kens, this was you. don't deny it. mom saw me playing with my dolls one day and said '...maybe you've been watching too much tv'

and friggen this, cause it's adorable

beautiful
    yeah you are

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I can't even watch that first one because the family's trying to sleep. And yeah, whenever I would play with my cousin's barbies it was sexual.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    kids are such pervs

i should know, i used to be one
    beautiful
    yeah you are