Page 162 of 359 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3581

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 162

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i'm sore today. i'm also grumpy at my sister. i also burned my finger on a metal pot handle. i also couldn't sleep again. i'm just in a bad mood. but i have chicken legs made, and green beans cooking, so i'm set til whenever

BAY WHY ARE YOU NOT TEXTING ME D:< i texted you my sore finger sob story but it's been so many years it doesn't hurt anymore, cause your coldness and heartlessness and cruelnessess froze my painy nerve endings off

i'm tired. and i have walking dead ready to watch. and i wanna go to bed.

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    cookie acts healthy and happy. but he doesn't look it. before his first after winter shed his fur was thick and shiny

now it's coarse. the thin/bare spots were super slow to regrow and even now, it's thick and cottony and only an inch and a half long.
    Try this on his food.
    On his raw food
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

'*gasp* grizzly oil? they make th.. ohhh salmon oil'

yeah i'm tired

i was thinking about diatomaceous earth after reading good things about it towards animals and people. i'm just gonna treat him like rich people way back in the day and let him slump back while i hand feed him and fan him and tell him he's the richest rich person in the world
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

they have the salmon oil on amazon. i love keeping things grouped together as much as possible

and getting free shipping
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i think death becomes her should be required watching for everyone

especially if you don't like it. or maybe i'm just having meryl streep fangirl squees 'she's SUCH a good ACTRESS!!'. and why the hell are the fat suits way back then so freakin much better than they are now? wtf.

and chucky, his original animatronic self rocks compared to now. yeah i find lots of stuff to watch on youtube in bed. like chucky docs.

yeah i'm still tired and rambly.

you're welcome.

beautiful
    yeah you are

i've begun spending my insomniatic time productively. i watch a crapload of youtube. in the interest of getting more veggies in my diet i've been watching raw food channels. and discarding almost as many as i watch. because some of those people are obnoxious. okay a lot of them are.

and the most annoying ones are the ones with 15 channels with differing names so you think you've finally escaped, but no

no

i had asparagus in lemon juice and olive oil. i usually don't like raw vegetables. it's a texture thing. i'm picky about my mouthfeels (iceberg lettuce and raw celery are the devil). it was yummeh. everybody eat it. all of it.

i guess it helped the asparagus was young and not all woody. the recipe called for them to be vegetable peeled into strips, but whatever YOLO

all the time spent watching makeup vids is paying off. i'm... like... learning, yo. what goes with what, where and who

so i took a few tiny steps into flashy peacock territory today and it looked nice. not like a clown hooker and not like dark gaping pits where my eyes should be

ah feel pretteh

beautiful
    yeah you are

normally i detest the word RE-MAKE

*hiss*

i do, i drink a gallon of haterade

but i can't help it, she took the town down and it looks sooooo coo

and this trailer is a bad trailer, never make trailers like this

Last edited by bloodorchid; 10-16-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

nice job richard, now everyone knows about the crimson landslides

i'm sleepy. good. i'm ready to lay down. double plus good. i'll probably get wide awake again when i do..

having a great vacation, wish you were here!

apparently i'm just in the mood to mind dump, since i keep coming back here. the only problem with that is that i have nothing of substance to dump. body is oh so tired, brain is bouncing around my skull
    beautiful
    yeah you are

day has flown

up all night, up all day, still can't type for shiz like i'm drunk or something

still being dietarily on track, go me

but my nerves are becoming exposed and loud sounds and feels are painful

but i lost 6 lbs of water weight (the extra other 2 i thought i lost was dehydration). losing water makes me feel awesome. YEAH! FAT BURNING BEAST!

beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    My first thought was whyyyyy would you remake Carrie when it was just so awesome as it was? But this version has Patricia Clarkson whom I love. So, maybe... Still, it's going to be hard to beat Sissy Spacek and Piper Laurie.

My brain will probably obsess on this for many moments.