Page 161 of 389 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 161

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Not possible with science at it's current level. I could have a sex change and have a vagina like orifice but there would be no way to know if the nerves function in the same way as they would in a real one.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    the clitoris is functionally similar to the head of a penis, feelingswise

you can pretend!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i asked muh bay what guys thought of makeups and he went the chivalrous route and said 'do what you want'

so i'm doing this!

and i laughed like this

ah haaa AH haaaaa
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Huh. Why do women like clitoral stimulation so much then?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

because it's super cool
    beautiful
    yeah you are

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    reality is this, if you are a circumcised guy, the part that is like a clitoris on your penis is completely exposed and over time, scar tissue forms over it, and therefore you have less sensation. circumcision fucks up everything.

if you were in tact, then you'd know why clitoral stimulation is so nice.

and because it is super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    reality is this, if you are a circumcised guy, the part that is like a clitoris on your penis is completely exposed and over time, scar tissue forms over it, and therefore you have less sensation. circumcision fucks up everything.

if you were in tact, then you'd know why clitoral stimulation is so nice.
    Ah. Okay then.

found a christopher walken reading honey boo boo episode. Christopher Walken Reads "Honey Boo Boo"! - YouTube

cookie acts healthy and happy. but he doesn't look it. before his first after winter shed his fur was thick and shiny

now it's coarse. the thin/bare spots were super slow to regrow and even now, it's thick and cottony and only an inch and a half long.

my poor boy. 'doc, give him every test you got, money is no option... as long as you mail me the bill and accept long term payment plans'

but his eyes are clear, his nose is wet, his tongue and gums are rosy, he's happy and hyper and playful.

i guess one test a month.

you know how you know when it's love? you spend a shitload on the good dog food and vitamins and raw animal parts and organic butter.. for them. and you don't get new clothes very often.

i'm mainly more of a new shirts and bras and stuff kinda girl anyway. i don't do shoes or pants. well, i do, but slip ons and jeans.

i'm not a martyr for the cause or anything tho, i get makeup sometimes. i guess it's easier and cheaper to put a new face on every day rather than a new outfit.

i couldn't sleep at all last night or this morning. my back was doing that burning thing again and my legs were getting tight again and for some stupid reason i thought i could wait it out and eventually sleep. i guess my brain was half comatose. i finally got up after 7 and took a pain pill and sure enough, as soon as that started kicking in i could pass out

and bear's giving me his big chubby cheeked smile, he must want something

i walked, or meandered, a lot tonight. i haven't PTeed in a few days tho. i'm almost too tired to care, wherein the slippery slope to slugville resides

warm bone broth feels good in my mouth and stomach
    beautiful
    yeah you are