Page 159 of 381 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3801

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 159

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    boobs?

i mean, obviously my favorite part is when she slammed him into the table. and i have zero trouble believing she didn't need help doing it.

she did p90x. and she has the thighs of a killer.

apparently i'm still antisocial. poor bay kept trying to make me talk and i just.. had.. nothing.. to.. say. so we just chilled on the phone with minimal talking.

i'm in a weird introspective place. i actually googled how to get motivated, and nothing clicked. inspiration did not strike. i'm in stasis mode, and i have been. it's like scar tissue, only the wound was emotional trauma. i can feel happiness and sadness and anger, but they're surface. deeper down is nothing.
    I had trouble believing it at first. Then I saw an adam's apple. And that nothingness is there to stay. Everybody has it, you're just cursed with the intelligence to notice it. So yeah, stop thinking. Then you won't notice it and you'll be okay.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    she doesn't have an adams apple, she's just too much awesome for you to handle

and i did not notice his massive ab separation til just now...

you're right, i do better when i don't think. and liking the things you like just means you have the immortally kawaiiiiiiii soul of a geek
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I could've sworn I saw one. And was that last line about what I put on my journal? Also not thinking plus cheery music feels like floating on clouds. If I may make a recommendation, try peter street by the fables. Not the remix. The remix sucked.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    That ab separation is SCARY. I have yet to watch any Jenna Marbles videos (or the P!ink one you posted, which I've seen shared around a bit). Maybe that's a goal for today.

When I'm depressed, I definitely have that surface-but-nothing-deeper feeling. 5-HTP is my ultimate cure, according to results this week, when I went from on the brink to totally functional. Scary. Take care of yourself!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

His abs look like the 50 shades of Grey cake that was in GP's journal.
    And even I love Jenna Marbles.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I could've sworn I saw one. And was that last line about what I put on my journal? Also not thinking plus cheery music feels like floating on clouds. If I may make a recommendation, try peter street by the fables. Not the remix. The remix sucked.
    yeah, you cute little manga loving weeaboo

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    That ab separation is SCARY. I have yet to watch any Jenna Marbles videos (or the P!ink one you posted, which I've seen shared around a bit). Maybe that's a goal for today.

When I'm depressed, I definitely have that surface-but-nothing-deeper feeling. 5-HTP is my ultimate cure, according to results this week, when I went from on the brink to totally functional. Scary. Take care of yourself!
    i'm amping up the try to take care efforts today

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    His abs look like the 50 shades of Grey cake that was in GP's journal.
    And even I love Jenna Marbles.
    and you sir, have good taste
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah, you cute little manga loving weeaboo
    I do not act japanese. And I love being Irish. I'm not even slightly weeabooish.

beautiful
    yeah you are

i watched The Kid <3 IT MADE ME CRY WHEN THAT SWEET LITTLE BOY GOT YELLED AT BY HIS MOVIE DAD

argh

but here. this episode was hilarious.

in my quest to become a girl, i became something of a... girl. i distracted myself with new makeup releases, but now the little crying movie boy is making me teary again.

gah. dumb.

i don't do good with Long Term Planning. much like when i am presented with too many choices/words/things to do my brain farts, scrambles and shuts down. so now that i feel goodish again, i've decided. short term food. day by day food. don't think long term, be good to me a day at a time

sigh.. sadly it's only applying to food right now. the thought of life planning is apparently still too much

/brain shut down
    beautiful
    yeah you are

If it makes you feel better I never would've guessed that you were a guy on a mission to have a sex change. I thought you were a girl from the start.