Page 156 of 387 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3869

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 156

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    "Breaking Bad" Actions Figures, Now With More Underwear!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

all i need is this guy to sell these and jesse and mike and skylar yelling SHUT UP MARIE

ouch. sigh.

so expensive and i can't find breaking bad anything.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?ref=HZ_home
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 09-29-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member

oon sss oon sss oon sss *mini rave*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

the worst thing i ate at gramma's for gramma food day was breaded chicken patties. you know them, you know exactly what those are

if you went to public school, you know them

...and the filling from 2 fried peach pies...

SHUT UP

last night i got to see my baby's face in video chat. i said something that made him smile and i got to see him smile <3 all he could see of me were pixels tho. he seemed kinda disappointed, and that made me feel bad that he looked like he felt bad so i stayed super still so i wouldn't be pixelly

i tried to hide my moon cheeks anyway tho

guh. so round.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

steak is a chicken patty and peach filling remedy

and this is so true

beautiful
    yeah you are

it rains, and as such, back is extra bitchy. experiment #2...

tens unit

yeahh that didn't really help much. it just aggravated me extra. and the last 2+ days until i ate a pill, i was pu-hhhhhiiisssssssssed. hating every thing and every body, tonight i actually sighed out loud and gave dirty looks when the public inconvenienced me. i'm usually pretty good at containment, and what i unleashed was but a fraction of what i felt

so when i got home i yanked off the electrodes and ate a pill. fugh. fugh all the things.

but i got some new smell good stuffs, and bodywash. that's always nice. and the boys got some duck wrapped, liver filled treats so they were happy. happier. they usually stay pretty upbeat.

so fughk experimenting. we'll eat the damn pills, gladly. who needs to feel strong and accomplished in this circumstance? i have pills and smell goods.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    oon sss oon sss oon sss *mini rave*
    Oh yeah... those guys can stop by my house.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    steak is a chicken patty and peach filling remedy

Steak is a remedy for just about anything. *nods*

and this is so true

Locked IN?
    Did you SEE his library???
    He would have to call the police to get me out.
    That house was big enough for two people to share and completely avoid one another anyway.
    No, problem!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i read one of the beauty and the beast books written by robin mckinley, and she stayed with him and he stayed beasty and i liked that, but i wondered how they would make out

because *I* like making out. so how could they not think about that? unless he compensates the fangs by nuzzling and kissing random body parts, especially ze neck, which is oh so nice. i think if i had to choose only one, makeouts or neck nuzzles, i might pick the nuzzley smooches

god that's funny to me. "WHAAAAAAAAGH?! ....... WHUUUUUUUUUUGH?!"

i took a relaxer last night. my sister brought her kid and her sister-in-law and HER kid over afterward, her printer pieces broke so i got to copy type short reports written by 10 year olds. 'i must not correct grammar, i must not correct grammar, i must... fix.... this one thing at least' i added a comma. i'm so shamed, and weak of will. *hangs head*

but after that and a short visitation, relaxer kicked in overdrive and i was dead on my feet. i thought to myself 'i can stay up, i want to talk to my baby'. 5 minutes later, i couldn't even call him to say goodnight, i just texted it, flopped into bed. cookie spent his youth (earlier in the spring) growing mini trampolines in his feet so he managed to jump all the way up on bed. i thought 'oh, cool, cuddling. til i fall asleep. if i can fall asleep. i can't sleep with small animals crowding my space' but he was happy, and it was nice for me, though i could only doze, waking up at every tail wag and sniffly face sniff. so i loved on him then put him down amidst his looks of WTF. and passed the f out.

breakfast plate today was half steak, 1/4 mixed fruit and grass cheese & 1/4 sliced cucumber with a sweet tater on the side full of butter and some sour cream. i got full on some grapes and grass cheese, so everything is looking at me like WTF EAT ME WHORE
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    "neck nuzzles" and ear nibbles... and a few little bites even! *nods enthusiastically*

Wait... where was I?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

hahahaha

beautiful
    yeah you are