Page 154 of 378 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3776

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 154

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    in case it wasn't obvious at this point, i do have issues. clapping with the severed arms cracked me up

but i was researching mileena, who has a great halloween face. and if i dress up i will wear it

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

have i put this up yet? i may have already. but this is my journal and i can do what i want

sore day, but i guess it's okay. that's why god made pills and gave them to give to my dr to give to my pharmacist to give to me

today was not very primally, i had bread

but todays emotions are better than last night's emotions. and my pink rose bush is puking out a billion pink roses, and i love it. love in the sense that eet's so peaceful to look at and randomly smell while wandering around looking at and watering the others.

but there will be an attempt at PT. as my bay called it, Pain & Torture.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Poor, poor sweet Kratos!
    The clapping was extra cool though.

And... I have been inspired.

Except now that I'm a redhead I want to be this guy...

To quote you: "in case it wasn't obvious at this point, i do have issues".
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-25-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

a dead silent dexter, mayhaps?

i saw that face in the recommended vids list and thought of using rigid collodion. this is the like.. greatest invention ever

you could be the goriest most disgusting greatest halloween celebrator in your town!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

And this just looks fun... and makes me want to scare children.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

oh god lol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

she put a diseased vagine on her cheek

beautiful
    yeah you are

Hehehe.... if only it were blue!

Bingo... love the staples...

I think her color choices for makeup were wrong, but I could fix that.
    I like it.
    Much easier than the half face prosthetic with the stitches too.
    But the prosthetic is just More.
    Such a quandary.

I think I need some of that rigid collodion just because...
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-25-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

you could make it More *nodding*

...with a glue stick

so much grossness. i love halloween.

beautiful
    yeah you are

i feel insecure and clingy again. is it because my zoloft intake has been sporadic again? my sleeping has been sporadic again? i went on a comfort food binge again?

all of the above? none of the above?

but i'm putting on my big girl panties and not bugging him with incessant texts

i have a bag of lettuce that will melt soon if i don't eat it, but i really just don't want it

and apparently when the automated teller said i had bumper cash in the bank, it lied and i got a letter saying i'm over drawn. perhaps if i had just gotten10 bucks in gas, i'd be fine. as in, i'm super annoyed

beautiful
    yeah you are