Page 153 of 402 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4013

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 153

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    there should be some way to guarantee that if i went to sleep now i wouldn't wake up at 1am

beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

the weirdest things get to you, if it's something a bad ex said to you in the past. in this case a dumb insult that's not even insulting, and over the internet no less, hurt my feelings

idiocy..

the black grapes i bought taste like little bites of honey. ohmyGERRRRRD <3. and i ate more gamey cheese with them so no aftertaste, yay

and then gramma gave me leftovers from today's dinner :| so i ate taquitos :|

but then i cuddled cookie and watched some tv, so if he forgave me for it i can forgive myself and maybe the gas money would be worth spending if the meat department at the bulk store had twice as much big thick cut steaks for the regular price here. for realzies, the new york strips were an inch and a half thick. all of the meat was enormous. and since my gums and lips are kinda pale, i'm assuming i'm getting anemic and need more red meat with my vitamins

the normal lip color = rosy pink. this week lip color = paler pink. i looked, saw, said '...hm.'

and of course i couldn't sleep last night. of course. even after a much desired muscle relaxer. i was hoping that while it blunted things it would also knock me out, but no. no, it just made me sleep all afternoon and evening.

but i'm still doing my back PT, i'm still doing the face stuff. i'm thinking of shallow kettlebell swings being my "cardio" until my knee is better. then.. less shallow? *shrug* walking around outside etc can be for relaxation and vitamin d and probably quad working. i don't have those.

and this girl's features are all exagerrated, and she's fcking gorgeous. and i seriously have this much trouble figuring out how to put a face on. my brain, as in all things, makes it more difficult than it is

beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

i am insecure..

maybe it's a hanger-on emotion from the hurt feelings, in fact i think it is, and it's awful. i want to have a good cry while making my guy reassure me as to how amazing i am while i disbelieve him to his face

so thank you, bad ex. you weren't the only person to be mean to me, but you were the only mean to me person i was naked with. that's why it sticks extra hard.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Hugs.

I once had a boyfriend who told me my thighs looked like garbage bags filled with cottage cheese. That kind of shit sticks with you.

I want to punch all the jerkass ex-boyfriends (and the ones who should be ex-boyfriends) for all the women who've ever had to deal with that crap.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

hugs back, looks like you had a sweetheart as well
    beautiful
    yeah you are

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Jesus, ladies. You got some sucky boyfriends. Thank goodness they're exes. You're both stunners (I've seen photos) so their loss - stupid, stupid men.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, he was a winner. I spent three years single by choice after that one so that I could get my head straight.

But I have a good guy now who is horrified that a guy would ever say that to me and who loves me at whatever size I am. I'm keeping him. It sounds like you have a good one now too.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I have a certain person... I won't say the things that were done... If I'm ever told I'm "terminal" I'll find him. And it won't go quickly.

In that situation I don't see why I wouldn't be willing to do a few favors as well.

Hugs all around.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Jesus, ladies. You got some sucky boyfriends. Thank goodness they're exes. You're both stunners (I've seen photos) so their loss - stupid, stupid men.
    that compliment is a first for me, but i'll take it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Yeah, he was a winner. I spent three years single by choice after that one so that I could get my head straight.

But I have a good guy now who is horrified that a guy would ever say that to me and who loves me at whatever size I am. I'm keeping him. It sounds like you have a good one now too.
    he's a good good guy definitely

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I have a certain person... I won't say the things that were done... If I'm ever told I'm "terminal" I'll find him. And it won't go quickly.

In that situation I don't see why I wouldn't be willing to do a few favors as well.

Hugs all around.
    it's a nice, relaxing dream isn't it?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

it's a nice, relaxing dream isn't it?
    Quite strangely it is...
    It's seen me through many dark nights.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.