Page 152 of 393 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3927

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 152

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ya'll weirdos

i..... have kerrygold cheese. i wanted the butter. i paid 40 bucks for a store club card so i could buy the butter. they did not have the butter so i got a big ole block of grassfed cheese. and while i feel 'good' in that i am eating healthy foods, the aftertaste on that shiz is.. like... gamey and weird. dogs love it tho. i'll view it as another vitamin to take with the rest

yes i'm sharing a 10$ block of cheese with my dogs, what part of 'they're spoiled' wasn't clear?

i've been doing pt on myself. i can't tell if it's making me sore-er or not, but pills dampening down the pains lets me feel the muscles actually are doing work. my baby texted me that he was doing pushups to be buff for me, i replied that i'd done pushups to have nice breasts for him

one effect of my vitamin taking is i don't crave any foods. any meal i think up to eat is met with an internal 'ew'. so today i settled on steak and mashed sweet potato. i forced it, i was hungry. i didn't love it though

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Who's teh weirdos...?
    I love the "bad lip readings...

Also, Lenny Kravitz is in Hunger Games... gawddammitz... now I will probably watch it!
    Such a yummy, yummy, man!
    I've been in love with him since... about...

I mean I thought he was pretty smash before, but nudity seals the deal.
    And he's still looking HAWT too... *sigh*

I'd list the ways my husband asks for oral sex, but I'm afraid it does not coincide with that chart very well.
    And may just push the boundaries of acceptable TMI.
    But it's considerably more fun and less sad that that guide shows. LOL

The chart IS however dead on the money about how us wimmens get to ask/demand...
    However we freaking want to.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-21-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

you guys, what with your supernaturals and your dirk gentlys

when you could have mr cullen bohannon!

and the swede.. i love that guy, he's so weird

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I have to ask, even if you all think I'm just stupid as a box of hair. (Try to remember that I'm old and maybe I'm not stupid, but senile.)

I can post a pic, do the quote thing, etc., but last night when I tried to post a cheerful video from youtube to this thread, I just couldn't do it. ::: hangs head in shame :::

Could someone post the code or whatever? Thanx in advance.

Costco.com doesn't sell their kerrygold products online. Wah. My second ex back (I like to keep lists) turned me on to the cheese awhile ago. But we used to eat it with a good stout, so maybe that cuts the the gamey aftertaste.

on the quick reply box, look at the icons on the right side for a blue film strip

for youtube vids (other sites may differ) just put the video page link into the little box that pops up when you click the filmstrip icon

the code for it, if you aren't lazy like i am, is [video ] [/ video]
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Thanx! I'll try...

Woo hoo! Okay, you have to dance in your underwear to this. heh.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Blooooooooodorchid!!!
    I just nearly peeeeeeed my pants!
    Anson Mount!
    He's from WhiteHouse/Dickson.
    I'm from between Dover and Erin... Erin is next door to Dickson.
    I went to school in Dover, but spent summers in the creeks of Erin/Houston county... and went to Erin and Dickson a bit for school dances, football games and such.

I'm telling you I'm currently searching my little heart out for a high school year book picture of that man.
    Because deep down inside... I think I may have made out with him at a school function as a teen.
    You know... just kissing and a good bit of heavy petting/grope.
    We are the same age... both born in 73.
    I feel all weird now.
    Would it be dirty of me to watch that show with the still HAWT Anson fella with my husband in the room?
    New fantasy in the list!

His accent is soSOso homey.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-21-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Duh moment in weirdo excitement.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Thanx! I'll try...

Woo hoo! Okay, you have to dance in your underwear to this. heh.
    panty dance party at my house!

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Blooooooooodorchid!!!
    I just nearly peeeeeeed my pants!
    Anson Mount!
    I'm from WhiteHouse/Dickson.
    I'm from between Dover and Erin... Erin is next door to Dickson.
    I went to school in Dover, but spent summers in the creeks of Erin/Houston county... and went to Erin and Dickson a bit for school dances, football games and such.

I'm telling you I'm currently searching my little heart out for a high school year book picture of that man.
    Because deep down inside... I think I may have made out with him at a school function as a teen.
    You know... just kissing and a good bit of heavy petting/grope.
    We are the same age... both born in 73.
    I feel all weird now.
    Would it be dirty of me to watch that show with the still HAWT Anson fella with my husband in the room?
    New fantasy in the list!

His accent is soSOso homey.
    woman. you write him right now and tell him ya'll made out once so he can't just glaze over the letter/email until he KNOWS that i love him for saying twice't on tv

so homey <3
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i haven't posted enough inane random pictures lately

the f is this idiotic s? he looks like a 15 year old girl

cookie was bathed in the finest aussie moist shampoo+conditioner. he's still straggly looking from his After Winter shed. the boys got stuffed on the rest of the hearts and gizzards. i walked uphill and downhill thrice (rampantly running loose bear) and lifted heavy objects and squatted up and down the floor and pushed and pulled and vacuumed and carpet cleaned. so i guess i got my workout in. i'm still due PT and face workouts. yeahhh i decided to try em and see what was what what in the butt

and i woke up at 3am, so that and all the rest, i'm pretty tired and would like to crawl in bed. but the sheets are washing. YAY!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i feel sick. my throat is sore and i'm all snotty and gross.

i blame my sister, she got sick first. and i don't know how she gave it to me but she did. i told her, my stomach was sore, i told her that if i was up all night puking again i'd punch her in the back of the head when i felt better.

she didn't seem intimidated.

i'm also kinda craving my aunt's fried peach pies. i think i just want the peach out of it. maybe i can just dump some peach preserves in a pan then go limp, fall face first in it and breathe out peach bubbles from my nose. i had a muscle relaxer last night. i guess i'm still relaxed. i'm trying out paula deen's son's show, so that's why i want peach pies. so far i'm unimpressed, he's got his momma all over his show

MAN UP SISSY, YOU GONNA GO CRY TO MOM IF NO ONE LIKES YOUR SHOW? YOU BIG BABY! *steals lunch money*

he's also apparently removing all the butter

beautiful
    yeah you are