Page 150 of 404 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 4037

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 150

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    So, I'm guessing Cookie has a taste for snacking on animal excrements on his valiant forays into the free world?

Do you live near "Poo-Hurler" too?

And... Have you ever smelled a Cookie's tongue?
    cat poo is a delicacy to those with refined tastes

there are cats outside that say things like 'oh i say, here's a freshly washed car! i believe i shall walk all over it with my grubby paws! smashing idea!'

and cookie's tongue smells neutral, cause my boys eat grain free. if for no other reason than i have to pick up their bathroom area and push them out of my face every 5 minutes ⊙﹏⊙
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

hello world. it's 3am and i'm still awake. having a glass of fruity v8 a few hours ago may have a hand in that. i've been in bed watching youtube on the swanky samsung galaxy 4 my guy bought for me. so much fun, that toy is. i opened the box, looked it over, hit the power button and squeed excitedly

there was much squeeing to be heard that day

i totally played it cool with him tho 'oh it's cool, thank you so much *totes cool*'

the excess takage of pills has made me more wanting to go play outside and stuff. all the floods = buttloads of rose blooms, fyi. apparently i'm still learning how to water, okay? stop judging me. but the succulents exploded, the cacti exploded, the dragon fruit exploded into a hideous conglomeration of spider and octopus, all over the summer, so when i have to repot i will lose an eye or 2 and maybe 3 lbs of hand flesh

and i'm still off and on sick to my stomach, it's been a full week. my eye finally stopped twitching. the boys are all pilled up. i cooked another roast but eating it made me feel sick, so wtf i don't feel like putting it away. it's still sitting out. i don't wanna look at it. you can have it.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Almost 4:30am and I was just reading the thread about SLEEP, and how not "optimal" mine is.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

according to the entire internets, my sleep schedule is the reason i'm tired, depressed, anxious, overweight, not rich, a girl, and/or it's government mind control experimentation

and watching beautiful women put makeup on with HD makes me feel a bunch better about my appearance

thank you HD. thank you.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

dammit body.

i want to look hot naked. why is this such a problem for you?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    You do. It's the brain that needs re-educating.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

brain and body are both dumb

my guy sent me that. he knows meh <3

he also told me i could just put the link to this blog as my resume and hand it in as is, because i'm funny. praise just for the sake of praise feels good, i've never gotten it much. so if he ever gets tired of me and wants to move on, tough titty. i'll super glue myself to him

he brought it on himself
    beautiful
    yeah you are

some smug little hellbeast wiped poo squiggles on the floor

beautiful
    yeah you are

people on saturday morning are much more pleasant than people on friday night. i don't know why this is, but i've made pleasant small talk with all kinds of people so far.

last night a pleasant 'excuse me' was exchanged with a nice young man walking by my (maybe former) stalker. he kept his eyes down, i eyeballed him. yeah i see you. DON'T BE SHY NOW, SHUG, I'M RIGHT HERE

and that's how it should be *pleased hmph*

and the older gentleman who calls me 'young lady' called out a hello today *brow waggle*

you know and i know that 'hello young lady' is code speak for 'shall we shag now? or shall we shag later?'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    er mah gerd <3

but it was all fun and games til mom showed up. then it was a horrific massacre
    beautiful
    yeah you are