Page 148 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3918

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 148

Shop Now
    Yeah, but you know that if it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down...

Seriously, I saw that thread and was incredulous. Also glad to see folks nuked that SOB.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    ovaries come equipped with tiny weapons for self defense

mine carry rifles with buckshot *nod*

scientific fact
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

well, it's official

Angry doll returns for sixth movie in Curse of Chucky

and the commenters are right, brad dourif's daughter really does look like a hot witch. which is weird as she looks exactly like him. not that he's ugly, but estrogen is a pretty neat trick

and puking is a great inner ab workout as well as actual stomach-the-internal-organ firmer. my insides are still sore. it's obnoxious as i am hungry until i eat something and then it gets sore-er and i never want to look at food again

i bathed the dogs, and my 2 sweet chickens were the ones to stoic it out while smart, brave cookie hid his face in my armpit for as long as possible. weird how that works out

and i felt horrible. i'd been awake all night, i was sore, my abdomen was sore, my knee was stiff. i bend it under me and sit on it while on the computer so it's aggravated.

so i looked at the boys looking at me all soggy, cookie galloped and head dived under my bed, i said okay and stripped off wet clothes and slept. for longer than i meant to. i don't feel much better. but i'm less tired. and opening my eyes to see waka sleeping in a sun patch under the window was sweet. i felt kinda bad about them being damp and cold. but they for damn sure 'oh hell no' wouldn't stand for the hair dryer

loud noises, they hates it preshish. which is why bear barked and ran while i was puking

and i want a giant deep tub i can fill with hot water and sink into up to my neck. i'm tall for my tub. if i sink down my legs go up, so that's annoying. and chilly.

and i'm just miserable all over basically. i'm pretty sure if someone wrapped their arms around me i'd cry. if my baby did i'd sob. primal foods, comfort foods, nothing makes a difference. here i am telling my mom and grandma they'd feel so much better if they'd just change some of the things they eat and i'm the biggest hipocrite ever. what, 2 years ago? strict primal and my body felt great, back aside, but i was still fat. so there's one rousing endorsement to follow my lead

back keeps getting worse, food is 60/40, i still say 'just try this', but here i am gimping everywhere, can't work out, walk slouched, rolling and shaking my shoulders like it's a twitch to try and loosen up. there's the other rousing endorsement

'look how amazing i feel!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

seriously ladies, someone should just bite the bullet

i cooked italian roast beef yesterday and have been nibbling it in a variety of ways

my stomach is still sick which is ridiculous at this point

and i made lemonade tea with crystal light and a teabag

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, MORTAL

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I took pills and hid in bed with my stuffie...
    After I hit the report button and had a freak show there... it was the best I could do at the time.
    Just a fail week.

Sometimes I think this site should come with a big ol' "TRIGGER WARNING" sign.

Diet.
    Hell... I LOVE how so many people assume it will CURE anything and everything.
    Whatever.
    But, I know I sure wouldn't feel any "better" eating crap all the time...
    So I do what I do.
    And my limits are set pretty darn narrow.
    I actually went through the trouble of making myself a small portion of some little red new potatoes; peeled and boiled, without salt... then tossed in parsley butter. They tasted like crap... REALLY bland and so not worth my time to prep. LOL
    I tasted one or two of husbands tiny little red new potatoes, with skin, boiled with salt, tossed with parsley butter... and they tasted good... slightly sweet. Like I remember potatoes tasting... little things make a big difference.
    I won't bother messing with potatoes for myself again.

And I'll keep on having my horrible Ice Cream treats a couple of times a month... gotta have something to look forward to!
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-08-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i spent my 'recovery from eye twitching time' with books and beds and extensive cooing voice conversations with the dogs

my eye is still twitching, but i'm less outwardly homicidal. just kind of numb

potatoes are overrated anyways, right?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    potatoes are definitely overrated and for me, they lead down a dark path of over-eating evils.

also, this cough sucks and is giving me a heck of an ab work out. but, it makes my back sore and I can't talk. And i have to do one skype and two classes tomorrow. Yippees!

Spring cleaning is nice, but it's so much easier when you don't have a kid AND your husband helps. He has a relatively simple job: 1 put recycling in the recycling bin; and 2. take those bags of clothes that our neighbors gave us for DS back to those neighbors because we have too much clothing for DS anyway, and it's what our parents like to buy for the kid on a regular basis.

How many jobs did DH do today?

But, he's really good looking, so he gets a pass on an on-going basis. I seriously can't stay mad at him too long when he's all ripped and stuff.

Anyway, spring is nearly here and I need to decide if I'm going to do some switching up of the furnishings. DH has some trepidation because "it would make entertaining harder" except that we basically *never* entertain.

I like the current arrangement of the house, but I also like to rearrange things for fun and excitement and difference and such. Of course, I should just be focusing on my immigration paperwork, but that's all kinds of boring.

i play swoon over my guy's hotness for funsies (even tho i do think he's duhlishus) but i don't know if he believed me when i said i'd love him just as much if he had a gut and everything instead of muscle

guys; they're just like us

and i've been watching hell on wheels all night. i lurve that show.

and i love that cullen said 'twice't' when telling a dude he'd shoot him. and i looked the actor up and he's from tennessee so the accent is real <3 no wonder it's spot on yes hollywood, your inability to hire competent dialect coaches has jaded me

i drank a glass of cooked down bone broth, i set some aside in a bowl for the dogs and waka's been cujoing the other 2 all night if he thinks they're even thinking about looking at it. waka will have to get up to pee at some point. the boys bide their time.

and i refilled the pot with water and we're cooking round 2

and hydros on empty stomachs are good
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I find mine is sometimes surprised by my appreciative admiration of his body (even after six years!). I think straight dudes aren't used to having their partners be so open about liking to look at them naked. I mean, I know lots of women who enjoy the undressed male form, but I think a lot of women don't say it to their guys.

Eff that. If he's going to enjoy looking at my breasts, I'm going to enjoy ogling his shoulders. Fair is fair.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

i believe i called mine Studly McBuffington the other day

he didn't say anything but i know.....

i know....

he rolled his eyes hard

beautiful
    yeah you are