Page 147 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3784

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 147

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Another salute from Panda. That thread made me cringe yesterday evening.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'm desperately hoping he takes me up on my idea and sits on a jagged branch
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    The one thing that reassures me about that thread is the overall response of this community to condemn it.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    The one thing that reassures me about that thread is the overall response of this community to condemn it.
    Yeah, I needed that. My mother once told me that rape is understandable in some circumstances. You know, when the woman is leading the guy on . . . No! Please do not teach your sons and daughters that!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Yes, otherwise I would have jumped to have an admin delete/lock it ASAP. I didn't see it yesterday, but was relieved to see the responses as I read through it today.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    there's no telling how many times it's been reported by now, hopefully soon it and Douchenozzle will go down in a flame of banhammering

then everyone can piss on the remains

and kick dirt on em

or else i will froth at the mouth and post there like i am frothing at the mouth, all in caps, and he'll keep saying 'but i bet ancient tribes did it and look at this random quote i found online that supports my ideas'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I reported it when it was first posted.

Also, I 100% support your frothing and will bring my ample supply of feminist rage for backup.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Yeah, I needed that. My mother once told me that rape is understandable in some circumstances. You know, when the woman is leading the guy on . . . No! Please do not teach your sons and daughters that!
    Amen. I did a lot of sexual assault education in schools teaching kids about what consent means, and I am appalled by how many teens have learned to believe that junk.

Owly's Journal

badgergirl is offline Senior Member
    Ladies, you are all very, very awesome. But Bloodorchid rules the school. I too hope he meets his doom on a jagged branch.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the others, bloodorichid. you responded well. I'm sure the thread will disappear.

And honestly, I think people take this whole "primal idea" too far anyway. We are modern people, might as well recognize it.