Page 146 of 381 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3810

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 146

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i don't remember which one jensen is, but i like this gif, so i give it to ya'll

after being sick for most of the night, i'm starving. a sore stomach isn't stopping that. so i'm gonna eat everything i find and i'm gonna enjoy it and stuff and stuff
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    That's Jensen. I love his name, never heard it before.

Enjoy yer fuds!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

i meant his character name

but i enjoyed them, for exactly 5 minutes. and then i realized i wanted chicken noodle soup water. where is a personal shopper when you need one cause i sure as hell don't want to go shopping

bear is staring up at me with a giant pant face on. i think that means stress?

it's okay little buddy, the big giant storm is leaving
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

rarely, RARELY, do troll posts piss me off

'is rape primal' my ass

no. it's not. and if you're actually seriously wondering if it has a place in society you're probably 3 steps away from an arrest warrant, and of COURSE you never think YOU'RE the rape target. you never think you're going to be the one with a shredded rectum or torn vagina. YOU, the BIG MIGHTY MAN, will be the jolly raper

like monk said in men in black 'do you have any idea how much that stings?'. of course not. it doesn't factor in your mind. you don't think you'll be the one hugging the toilet and dry heaving from terror while your mother tells you you can't go see him, and you think you have to go because if you don't do what he says he'll kill you

but i guess that was me 'complying with societal restraint' and 'ignoring my secret feminine urges' and the dry heaves were me missing fear sex and if i recall correctly, the bleeding afterwards

i would love to see you bend over and take it, if you feel it has a place in society. tribal or not, try it and see how it feels. i'll sit back with popcorn and offer encouragement when needed like 'relax' and 'you have to relax' and 'this is totes primal'

i said i hoped you died. i still do. but not before you get a golf-swung bat to the balls, you pitifully, disgustingly, weak male.

and for the hell of it, cause why the hell not

beautiful
    yeah you are

he is wonderfully unrepentant

and i should just find some sweet rich lady to fund clothes and makeup and hair people for me

beautiful
    yeah you are

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I dropped by to salute you for the strong stand you too on the rape thread. Whatever you want at the bar, it's my round. Thank you for saying it, no matter it fell on deaf (and dumb and misogynist) ears. You're my girl crush of the week.
    xxx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

thank you, ma'am, and cheers
    beautiful
    yeah you are

namelesswonder is online now Moderator

That's all I got.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Bloodorchid, you rock. Seriously. I used to talk to rape survivors every day as part of my job. Thanks for speaking out.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post

That's all I got.
    i love that gif

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Bloodorchid, you rock. Seriously. I used to talk to rape survivors every day as part of my job. Thanks for speaking out.
    thank you for that, and you other sweet people

i got a little unhinged and ragey and i kind of worried i looked like a lunatic

that man literally makes my eyelid twitch
    beautiful
    yeah you are