Page 145 of 389 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 145

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yeah i'm still pretty miserable, but this helps

cheezburger.com/6544573440

and things that smell good help too. i have a few candle and oil warmers going.

food was okay. bloated from apparently too much salt in the ham and turkey i put on my salads yesterday, despite the kiwis and cantaloupes

pills are quickly becoming a new food group

and i am easily spacing out watching makeup vids on youtube
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    sorry you aren't feeling good. that's blecky.

i just watched supernatural. it's my favorite show. does that make me lame? anyway, i love it. today, we watched Death's Door, which is when they "loose" bobby singer. I'm assuming he went with the reaper because if he didn't, and those boys have to hunt him, that's gonna be pretty terrible if you ask me. horrifying.

anyway, don't tell me what happens after if you watch the show, NZ isn't through the season yet. we're only up to episode 10.

i think i've only seen the first 3 episodes but i'll be mooooooooooore than happy to google up any and all spoilers i can find i liked it well enough, i guess i just quit watching. i'm fairly ADD as evidenced by the many new flashy items i post on here every day

annnd... good morning mda, i'm still awake. i've had to text that to my guy so many times my T9 finally stopped trying to write cycle and finally, yesterday, went straight to awake. i've watched a lot of youtube, some tv, more youtube and bear is laying behind me sprawled out on his back putting his junk on display. he's the only one to do that. the massive amount of hair around his crotch must keep him overheated and to be honest, the hair looks like a flower and his marbles look like the center

they are distressingly on display, is what i'm saying
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

and goodnight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

that is true.

the boys are so lovely to watch though. they are a good distraction for an hour or so.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i just watched supernatural. it's my favorite show. does that make me lame? anyway, i love it.
    If that makes someone lame, then I'm lame, too. I enjoy that show.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I stopped watching in season 6 because I was unhappy with the progression of Dean's character, but I have loved the show so far! I am sure I can get Boyfriend to give it another shot with me and catch up to the current season. Apparently, the creator is hoping to make it to 10 seasons (I think #8 is starting in October).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

i either have stomach flu or food poisoning, and bear is a heartless a-hole who barked at and ran from my sick sounds

see if i'm nice to you next time you hurk up something
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I don't remember season 6, to be honest. I love dean, he's my favorite of the two, but I have to say that I've been watching Jared Padalecki (sp? polish names, man) since Gilmore Girls, so I'm glad that he's doing so well. I didn't know about Jensen Ackles until the show, but the dude is fun to watch.

I love those boys. I feel like they are my brothers. I want to send them christmas cards.

And now, I'm officially lame. LOL