Page 144 of 358 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3576

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 144

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    for some reason every time i see thread title 'hungry and scared' i want to flip the eff out on it

i guess i'm tired of people making food a religious experience to handle with fear and trepidation

i'm also in just an unpleasant mood today. it's been a long day. sore day. and even drugged, i'm still pissy.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ohh, trust me... I feel ya.

I'm pretty squanked about my food crazies lately, but I'm perfectly aware that it's my CHOICE.
    All the new "I can't eat" is MY choice... but I'm certainly not going hungry, and I'm not scared.

I could eat whatever I want and just wait for the rocks to arrive, because I have a stockpile of morphine in the closet so big that I could pass stones every day for the next year and possibly never feel a goddam thing.
    (Chronic pain sufferer/hoarder because I've been in situations where I was denied legitimate meds on time when I NEEDED them... by smug crapwad pharmacists and withdrawl SUCKS!)
    Anyway...
    I'm choosing to not eat some stuff for my health, just like every other person on this forum I guess... only maybe I'm a little more restricted now?... but there are plenty of foods left to eat in this world... no need for "hungry and scared" bullshit.
    Or the other "Primal failed me" bullshit threads because someone has been primal for a year but binges every night...
    I feel that too... emotional shit is hard.
    But that isn't a "diet" issue.
    Not even a little bit.

I wish I could fix the hurt in people sometimes.
    Mostly just in ladies like you... ladies who hurt like me.
    But, hell, fixed isn't really how that shit happens.
    No one fixes...it just gets better, in tiny little increments... fractions so small we can't even see/feel them happening.

Here's some cheeze... I can haz cheeze!

(**In explanation of some of above... I recently watched a movie full of triggers. Meh.**)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

sometimes i wonder if things get better over time or if part of you just becomes numb to it, or if the bad parts get boxed away in the dusty recesses of the brain

i couldn't sleep again last night or this morning, and i kept making up scenarios in my mind of how i could have helped the girl who was roughed up by her boyfriend. maybe it was to make myself feel better, maybe it was to work out lingering emotions. and i'd still rather he had hit me instead of her. she was a tiny, frail little thing, and easy for that cowardly piece of shit to beat on. and i can take a lot of pain. i don't like it, but i can take it

and then i thought of my ex, and worked out scenarios of things i wished i'd said and done. but i know it wouldn't have mattered. he told me it was easier to take his bad day out on me. me saying anything would have just made him angrier, and there wouldn't have been a hollywood ending with him feeling the light of revelation

gramma said for me to come over if i was feeling depressed. i told her that would be every day

i hurt all the time lately, and i have no eject valve for my memories

i wanted to take all of my muscle relaxers this morning just so i could sleep

and i gained several lbs of bloat. grammas food is dangerous for your waistline. but it'll be gone soon enough.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i'm going to be completely honest right now

I AM GOING TO PUNCH TROPICAL STORM ISAAC WTFEVER IT'S CALLED IN THE GOOCH. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A DICK AND MAKE ME FEEL THIS BAD. IT'S NOT NECESSARY.

FAGHK

texas better get all its water resources refilled if i have to put up with this shight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the PCOS link. I still haven't been tested for it, but she's not doing anything I couldn't do anyway.

One of the things is to keep your stress low. So STOP DWELLING! (Because telling you will totally fix the situation ) You can't change the past. It's gone. You can only change the future. Maybe you can't exercise much, but that's only a small part of it and you know that. Keeping your cortisol under control is more important. Apparently for lots of reasons.

Thanks for the picture. Now I have to switch your face in my head from your profile pic to your real one. Much more attractive

*hug* until you feel better.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

if i could tell ladies with pcos one thing it'd be stay away from flour and sugar, so if you got it you're already like 20 steps ahead of the rest

(yes i comfort eat from time to time. i'm more of a 'do as i say, not as i do' type of person)

i try not to dwell but sometimes my mind hits play after super gluing me down, and almost always it's when i'm in bed and can't sleep. and... yeah i'm a cortisol producing machine i think..

and tho i'm a fan of misters pegg and frost, i ain't gonna lie, i'm glad i look better than they do

*hugs back* thanks lady

beautiful
    yeah you are

alas, i must admit defeat. my brief foray into colorful makeups has come to an end. and yea verily, tho i did want to be a bright and showy peacock it just makes my eyes look like pits, or it just made me look weird period

so we're going with this

and this got 'her makeup is gorgeous' compliments for me

so easy peasy lemon squeezy faces for me

and i had 2 steak burritos for breakfast

don't tell my bay, internets
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ayyyyyyyy

i've been going to sleep drugged and going throughout my days drugged. i don't like it.

and at the same time, i want more

cause right now, one hydro is only blunting the worst of the discomfort.

but c'est la vie, oui?

beautiful
    yeah you are

oh my god dude what is wrong with you

beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    buyers remorse. (also i can't type. i have butterfingers. i guess i still have drugs in my system.) but buyers remorse.

dashiki by urban decay. i had lusted that color for about a year, the description called it a vivid gorgeous tealish bit of wonderfulness. google images said the same. ud put their old formula shadows on sale and omgwtf squee ima buy it!

it's just.. a slightly light blue. and i can't get a refund due to the sale. flash cameras are the devil. it's was sitting in my makeup thing untouched til this morning when i messed with it finally

and i haven't done anything. couldn't sleep last night, slept too late today. i kinda want to crawl back in bed and pull the covers over my head

beautiful
    yeah you are