Page 143 of 389 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 143

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel

Your's too darlin... your's too.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    haha *fives it*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-22-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i'm down 4 lbs. i don't know how much of it was water weight. i don't care toooooo much, i just hope the new downward trend continues

my guy found the pcos paleo links for me, just one of the many reasons i adore him.

and i'm still tired a lot

beautiful
    yeah you are

Squashy bully puppieeeeeeee and Mazzy Star... perfection.

I found a Low Oxalate Paleo link today.
    The more I dig the more shocked I get about how many foods just hit the chopping block!
    No more chocolate, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes (boiled red/gold new potatoes are OK), no cinnamon!, beets, greens, okra, raw carrots and celery, spinach, rhubabrb, nuts, black tea (you know... Iced tea!)... blah, blah, blah.

Add all that to what was off the table... sodium (and all sodium containing products), grains, legumes, alcohol, etc.
    If grains and legumes weren't already off the table they would be now... most are high oxalate!

So... I'ma need to eat more meat, fish, and milk. LOL
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

and so i bequeath unto you... the zero carb diet!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so i used bacon grease with some refined coconut oil topper to try and make mayo

i made bacon creme *la di dah*

i followed directions. meh...

could not sleep again. the bay can't tsk his face at me this time, i laid there for hours. bear puked for some reason. he thought he was in trouble when i leaned dwn to figure out what he'd eaten, so he hunkered down like i was gonna scold. but no, we don't scold sick babies. just babies that hike a leg and pee in the corner on purpose

i joked with my sister the other day that bear himself has ptsd. he's been picked up for spankings maybe 3 times his whole life, so now every time he's picked up he has flashbacks

sometimes i think they are the children i never bore. they are exactly like me in that they are neurotic little boogers

or maybe that's a pom trait. but i still want them around when i'm hobbling around the farm at 95, so i have to find out how to make that happen. and not via taxidermy, thank you.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

omgwtfbbq
    <3<3<3

beautiful
    yeah you are

Ok... fella singing that song has never thought about a "hey, sexy lady", unless it was a lady-man.
    That's totally OK, just sayn'.

And all I think of in response to the steam room scene is...

No ladies allowed!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

:P

mouth update for the jason naturals toothpastes. the abraded gums sensation was only for a day, teeth feel cleaner, some days when i'd have more than 2 diet sodas my gums would feel a little stingy and that's not happening lately. gums are pinker, but that could be from the lots of salad diet i've got going on with fewer instances of comfort food

and waka loooooves the real life peppermint smell 'let me stick my snout in your mouth!'

my bay says i'll feel better once my body stops being douchey and lets me sleep. i don't know if that's ever gonna happen. and my new addiction is extreme makeover weight loss edition. i looked up the trainer and he has a book out about carb cycling, and the people work out 4-5 hours a day to lose 200+ lbs in a year. so a lady with pcos lost a fck ton of weight too. and i are so jelly. i am lime green jello

because if i work out my back gives me hell for weeks after

bay asked me what my goal weight was 'victoria secret model skinny with a big ass?' and i said 140 with dat ass and dem titties

and i don't know how ima do that
    beautiful
    yeah you are