Page 142 of 389 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 142

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i waited to say thank you for that, because in my earlier emotional state i would have professed platonic love. i've rocked myself before and it is indeed very soothing

and smiling is stupid when one has chipmunk cheeks

so there's that, i'm all updated

and i'm very tired. i reached pill saturation critical mass and slept 14 hours yesterday and woke up still feeling exhausted. i stayed up last night, not because i wanted to but because my body is betrayal. and i'm waiting on a call. knowing this person (even in the limited fashion that i do) the call probably won't come because the caller shuffled the calendar and forgot. and i'm still brain numb tired.

i talked with another sibling about elder sibling and shared texts and replies. she told me 'you're a dick' in a complimentary manner

i'm glad someone else appreciates my way with words, it's just an echo chamber when i'm the only one patting my back

i didn't go to grammas yesterday, so i was bequeathed the gift of food. steak, which i put on a salad, and chocolate cake, which i had with milk. and as i was brain and body dead from weeks of pills i just grabbed some grapes instead of picking out kiwis so my salad tasted watery from those and the meat tasted.. kinda gross. i don't know how the f you can make steak taste wrong

but we won't ask that out loud, we don't want slapped. it would hurt our feelings and face
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    You just let me know who is slapping those cheeks and I'll punch theirs.
    I'mm all hopped up and my give a shit flew away Away AWAY!

BTW... You're a dick.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

*bats lashes*

and this is the new bestest thing ever

Dogshaming
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

every time i SEE THIS it cracks my ass up

and nostalgia times on the youtube

beautiful
    yeah you are

here is a picture of my bay, we reinacted titanic

beautiful
    yeah you are

That's a picture of your bay? Is he pitching a tent in those parachute pants or what? Why is he so scared? Y'all were doing some 50 shades of S&M, weren't you?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    I love your photo!
    Thank you for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and this is the new bestest thing ever

Dogshaming
    Yes it is!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Not sure that it's applicable now, but something for you to tuck away for future chuckles: owwie - Imgur
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I just keep coming back to see the Boston strolllin in his kicks!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    That's a picture of your bay? Is he pitching a tent in those parachute pants or what? Why is he so scared? Y'all were doing some 50 shades of S&M, weren't you?
    he told me to go to bed, i told him not til i drew him like one of my french girls

Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    I love your photo!
    Thank you for sharing
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Not sure that it's applicable now, but something for you to tuck away for future chuckles: owwie - Imgur
    gah that was so applicable the other day. mother natur can be a big ole dick

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I just keep coming back to see the Boston strolllin in his kicks!
    i scrolled by a few more times just for the laugh

and i'm lording this over quelsen forever

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    hmm, must resist the call of lust ......
    i told bay i required hearing this every day from now on. i'm not sure he took me seriously. but he will.
    beautiful
    yeah you are