bay and i were teasing earlier when i said 'i'm the best girlfriend ever'

he said 'pretty much'

i shall lord it over him always, he will never forget

20 DIY Home Remedies You Had No Idea Existed

Zombie Head Gumball
    (yes, we can has, he said) (yay)

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i could probly use a mani/pedi

or a spa day

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

and if yesterday wasn't bad enough

i got a free massive helping of post traumatic stress

beautiful
    yeah you are

sorry baby i couldn't fall asleep

played a game on the phone and i kept thinking of what i could have or should have done to help her

my eyes burned and i thought 'okay, sleep'. i buried my face in the pillow, closed my eyes, and the coulda woulda shoulda what ifs turned i nto movies projected loudly inside my eyelids. and i raged. and my emotions wound back up. when i kept talking while you were trying to sleep it was because i was half afraid i'd dream of voldemorte

and i could have eaten a handful of pills but that would have guaranteed bad dreams

so i got up,, i watched the rest of that terrible movie, my eyes are on fire and i'm so damn tired but i'm still kinda scared to sleep.

i hate them both. there is no redemption from that. they could find god, they could become zen buddhists, they would still be nothing but shit

and i kind of hate myself for being a coward

maybe i will call you just to listen to you go back to sleep
    beautiful
    yeah you are

but stupid games always help

beautiful
    yeah you are

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I laughed until I was crying at Get Down, Mr. President.

best game ever as long as you aren't mr. president
    beautiful
    yeah you are

and i shall lord this over kenn always

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    you should navigate ships through minefields, nary a one would hit anything
    beautiful
    yeah you are

what's black and white and red all over

i was up all night and all morning. i did a test run to the store but it didn't turn me into a ball of hyperventilation. i stayed up more. i had long conversations of nonsensical babytalk with the dogs. i read some, i talked to love, i slept some, i ate food.

maybe it's my hormones. maybe i'm still fcked up over the other day. but i want to get back in bed and sob like a baby

i fussed with my elder sibling this morning too, that was an annoyance i didn't want or need. but i'm tired of immature drama, so i opened my mouth

'i didn't ask you to give a damn'
    sure you did, when you decided to be a baby

'and you're perfect too, go away'
    yes i am. no.

'go look in the mirror, you're not perfect'
    i know i'm ugly. and yes i am.

i don't know wtf elder sibling thinks is lucky about my life. perhaps i should make a great big facebook post to tell the world and god and everybody every little thing. perhaps i should be the great drama llama that i so detest.

or perhaps i could create a powerpoint presentation, complete with a dark room and pointy laser stick

you know, be just as obnoxious as elder sibling

when i get in these sobby feeling moods i DO want to tell everyone everything

but not tonight
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Never underestimate the genuine peace brought about simply by hugging one's knees and rocking back and forth.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html