Page 140 of 404 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 140

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you should subscribe to him so you get the occasion extra happy surprise too

and muh sale items from urban decay came in. i was almost as excited as a jaded kid too old for santa finding a big box at christmas

and i'm eating another giant salad. and it's good. i ate a pill finally, that was good too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    hi. back around and still reading your journal. just not witty.

welcome baaaaack

now where's muh present??

he's a cute kid:

the boys love avocado. strange, but okay you little weirdlings, eat up

i'm tired of taking care of plants so i'm trying to think of humane ways of letting them die natural deaths. not all of them. but some.

cookie escaped approximately 10,378.81 times today. he stayed close tho, and came running happily when i called, so he only got a bath as a punishment. and probably more avocado later. i'm a horrible, abusive mother

i'm in a pissy mood today. my hormones are all over the place and everything is bothering me. i even yelled GODDAMMIT with bay on the phone. he's not a curser so i stopped 90% of my outward cursing

i also have chicken leg bones making broth. i had the legs for breakfast. it's recycling. i'm a recycler.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

we are also chicken recyclers. eat the chicken, boil the bones off, use the broth, compost the bones (bokashi and then regular compost). keeps right on going.

i'm looking at making more money. it's thrilling.

i burned mine >.>

the pot was full, i started watching shows then went internetting, next thing i know i smell something burning

meh.. but i came back with that report as an excuse to post this

and according to my lipton teabag wrap, i'm supporting tea growers

i was under the assumption that by buying a tea product i would favorably look upon and support tea and the people who grow it

apparently i was wrong

also, since the lipsticks i got at the UD sale were so nice i wanted to buy more. but there's this little thing called a budget i need to be on, and it's a pretty tight one now

last night muh baby was trying to tempt me into watching one of his fayvrit shows, so he said 'it's snarky and awesome, like you'

you silver tongued devil, i'll watch anything you say
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-11-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

dat poor cat. sorry about your cookware too and loss of food. i hate it when that happens.

i've been watching this Dirk Gentley, Holistic Detective Agency which is really funny because my mom would be really good at that job. problem is, i watched it on the plane and it's not downloadable in NZ and no one's put it up on the youtube yet. someone needs to get on that, because it's funny. douglas adams concept. he's a funny man.

i don't even know what that show is i looked on youtube too tho, didn't see it either

gramma food day, visiting stuff. found out just how dumb and self centered an aunt can be, and how racist a little kid can be and it was... meh

took a pain pill, made me tired, i had caffeine and my heart's wonky beat wonked up in overtime and made me feel sick so i left to relax til it calmed down, and here i am

may go to bed early for once

and i don't really like people on the whole

Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-12-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

^^^^^^^
    beautiful
    yeah you are

yay, dinos.

i have a kindy interview today. and then teach tonight. craziness.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    sounds like a good kinda crazy, all that was on my schedule was 'get dog food so they don't eat your toes off'

eating a pill has been a daily thing all last week/these days/today and likely tomorrow. it rained today, so at least the reason for needing one was less idiotic than usual

when i sleep, i dream all night. but when i wake up i feel so tired and i stay tired all day. and i don't know why. and no it isn't the pills. i don't think. probably not.

and bear snatched a fallen jalapeno before i could get it. i said 'don't do it... don't you dare! beeeeeeeehhhhhr don't do it!' and he looked at me like 'of course not mother, i am the most obedient of children'. then he ran-snatched it and chawed it a while, disappeared for a minute, came back with a big dog smile/plah plah plah'd his tongue/smile/plah plah plah/smile

ignernt dawg. they ate more avocado, i'm trying them out on grain free blue cause something seems missing with them on taste of the wild

went to the library and got stared at by some weird guy, saw a full on naked butt when a lady bent over in her droopy jeans. it was very much not sunkissed for anyone wondering. awwww sookie sookie
    beautiful
    yeah you are