Page 14 of 379 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 14

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    my sister's minpin had a showdown with an antlered deer several years ago, she went rampaging into a field chasing a herd of them and the male stayed. she was this tiny black dot splayed out barking her fool ass off, he was lowering his head and scratching the ground and we were all yelling 'NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! NO!!'

he finally turned and ran then she chased him too to a chorus of 'NO! BAD DOG NO LEAVE HIM ALONE BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!'

she eventually came back, she'd loved every minute of it but people kept a lot closer eye on her after. i'm pretty sure she could have helped hoover take the bear down, in her mind's eye she was a vicious and giant predator
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Crap- now I'm going to have to check out your profile at home. Because 8 hours a day on MDA apparently isn't enough . . .

We used to take our dog into the woods when I was growing up and let her roam. I remember one time my sister and I heard some crashing in the woods and saw a deer jump out and stand in the path looking at us like , "WTH?" before dashing off the other side. The deer-colored dog following shortly thereafter didn't spare us a second glance. (She never caught anything big, but Mom didn't realize how critter-free she kept the garden until she'd passed away)

poor deer that was funny

mri did, only thought it was gonna crash on me and trap me under the mountain for the first 30 seconds and the other 42 minutes was a strange, vibrating massage that sounded like a toddler randomly hitting the drum buttons on a keyboard from the 90s 'tock tock tock tock! DOOMF DOOMF DOOMF DOOMF DOOMF! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

strange. but i got to keep a copy because the people knew my family, i haven't looked at it since i got home but i saw a side view of my gorgeous spine and a cross view of my spinal cord and it looked just like the anatomy books said it would, and i'll hear my doc's report on it by monday. still haven't gotten word on my biopsy update results. she told me she'd had several biopsies and a cancerous tumor removed and she's still alive so i guess i will be too if i have a tumor

maybe if i'm feeling particularly exhibitionist-y i'll put up some pics of my hot rack. of ribs.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i love my guy. love love love that gorgeous, sweet and funny guy who, best of all, doesn't think i'm weird. he said so himself

i suck at making structured workouts for myself. sets and reps, bam! done. but i realized i don't push myself hard enough so i dragged my feet towards the workout dvds of one mizz tamilee webb. it's goofy, the butt section especially, but she keeps everything under constant tension so ow, burn, ow and i guess i reckon i could work harder i guess

also because the cutesy dorky dancing that is so prevalent that i so despise is kept to the bare minimum as a warm up that i can easily ignore

but. american horror story first and then i'll burn the excess energy off so i can collapse in bed and pass out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    ... stalking ...
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

O.O

*shares food* oooooooo girl! can you believe who rubberman is?!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    What's up with the MRI, mama?

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i love my guy. love love love that gorgeous, sweet and funny guy who, best of all, doesn't think i'm weird. he said so himself
    "“We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”

Not sure who's quote this is. The internet says: Robert Fulghum, or Dr Seuss, or Unknown...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    That is awesome winencandy! And so right! Although I guess wierd is relative, so your guy is probably equally interesting, bloodorchid, if he doesn't think you're wierd

One of my co-workers called me a freak once. But coming from her, I took it as the compliment it was.

Isn't that so cool when you get to see bits and pieces and they really are what they say they are? Hope the tests turn out well.

i've heard nothing yet from either test, mom says this is a good thing. i'm just a little anxious and want to know now

happy late thanksgiving to you, tigerlily did you have a good one?

i really like that quote, winencandy, and if that doesn't fit perfectly i don't know what does

he told me one time that we were normal, it was everyone else who was weird and i agreed because any time i get a chance to haughtily point my finger at others i take it *nod* i do find him very interesting tho no, really, i do. he got on board the primal wagon and now he's looking at food growing and if i were less inhibited i would squee with delight at our mutually satisfying weirdness. i could talk about everything i liked about him all day but i'll spare him the effort it would take to roll his eyes

ok let's see.. i think i'm down 6? 7? lbs. my niece said 'have you lost weight?' why yes i have, thank you for noticing *satisfied nod of 'this is how it should be'*. i've cut down on taking the hydros and muscle relaxers because, with the other meds i take, i got the feeling that my blood was turning into pills and i didn't like it, but as a result i hurt like a mofo and it's surprising how quickly one forgets how bad pain feels after only a few days of relief

i didn't go to thanksgiving awkward family time and don't regret it, i'm in trouble with grandma tho

the phen makes me not hungry, so i either pick at food randomly or eat at night, but the last 2 days i've had bread products. not much but any amount feels like a bucket. but i still lose weight. so i'm relieved. if i even look at bread my more noticeable pcos symptoms spring forth like a viking waving a battle axe and screaming 'ah-HAAA!'. i think i'm okay tho. i think i got lucky. plucking stings
    beautiful
    yeah you are