Page 136 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3590

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 136

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    tiny hands played every nerve in my back and right leg like master violinists last night and this morning. 'okay... melatonin'. that eventually let me doze for less than an hour

i woke up with back singing and leg twitching, and i always get pissed when it happens. i jerk and flop like a fish on land, violently jerk to another position, twitch, kick, jerk, twitch

so i got up and took a muscle relaxer and resigned myself to sleeping all day. i had to remind myself i survived a muscle relaxer/pain pill combo so relaxer/melatonin would be nothing

so i didn't sleep all day, 6 hours i think. i'm not groggy, i'm not too much of a noodle. so i guess it's all good. i hurt like a mofo tho
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

armageddon...

Beyond Meat™ | Chicken

although this list of ingredients is less troublesome than factory chicken feed

and this. the cuteness kills meh

The 50 Cutest Things That Ever Happened
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i had a plate full of chicken and sweet potato. i wanted more, so

i had a bowl full of fruit and yogurt. i want more, so

i'll probly brush my teeth. or more chicken. or both. my stomach is full, but i kinda want to lick salt off a plate or something. or something. i don't know.

i read the nerdfitness blog on walking to mordor, then i link followed to 'how to get back on track when your life sucks'. like oliver twist looking up with big eyes, pleez suh, may i have some motivation?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I just read that 'how to get back on track when your life sucks'...
    I need to dig around over in NerdFitness more!
    I like it there.

Monday i get to find out more about surgeries stuffs I hope...
    I want them to drill holes and poke things and fix shit so I can move on... NOW!
    How quickly reluctance becomes impatience.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

it does indeed

but you're gonna get that stupid surgery over and done with and then it'll be relaxation mode

capish?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

today i worked out. i feel good about that.

does a dvd count towards my trip to mordor? if so, 3 miles. shut up, i need the structure. there was some mild upper body work included with a band, so i'm uncomfortable but it's live withable

and i put too much pepper on my carrots. i mean who does that? really?

yeah my back is winding up.. shiitake

visited gramma, talked with cousins, tried not to eyeroll at my aunt, later i met my sister's boyfriend and he's adorable

gramma gave me a necklace, so coo
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i need this sweet image

my mind is getting blown right now

alsew breaking bad blew my mind. walt lost his damn mind.

i had caffeine, i flailed around like a spaz for 40 minutes. my mind.. feels.. unsettled. and i want it settled on something.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

i had caffeine, i flailed around like a spaz for 40 minutes. my mind.. feels.. unsettled. and i want it settled on something.
    that's how i feel on caffeine...unsettled.

*zeroes in on YOU..... and settles*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    a sore back last night made me grumpy. not sleeping then having to wake up made me grumpy. still being sore made me grumpy.

i may have even grumped at my baby

'doooon't tell me what to doooooooo'

but a hydro + a bowl of beef/spinach/sketti sauce/rice + a glass of milk + cute dogs made me feel better

which makes me not shower my love with grumpiness

and tonight..... squats

prepare yourself, diabolical dickbag back muscle creator
    beautiful
    yeah you are