Page 135 of 389 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3882

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 135

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    well. i'm depressed.

my entire torso is pulled in and tight, my back hurts, and a relative said a very uncool thing

'i was just joking'

no. no, i don't think you were. and now i have to tiptoe even more. and control my temper even more. and be 'good and helpful' even more. and wonder wtf went wrong in my life.
    Family. The friends we don't get to choose. Oh, wait, yes we do.

I once watched a friend not acknowledge a girl that had treated his friend badly. They were participating in the same conversation. It wasn't an overt "I see you but choose not interact with you." He simply acted as if she were not there. It was impressive as hell. On the off chance you can't avoid this family member, think you could give it a whirl?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I have an aunt who is permanently out of my life. Even when I have to be in the same place as her, I will no longer interact with her in any way. She has always been awful, and then her behaviour at my grandmother's memorial was so atrocious that I decided that I wanted nothing more to do with the woman, so I have decided that I will simply behave as if she doesn't exist.

I found it amazingly liberating to realize that even if I share genetics with someone, I don't have to put up with their crap. If this relative is nasty to you, it's on them to shape up, not your responsibility to suck it up and be nice to someone who's horrible.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member

my mood's been updownupdown

up when i talk to my baby. i see you, my baby. hai

down when it's just me

i had coke and wendy's and chocolate ice cream. and i didn't care. my stomach hurts and i don't care. getting more cleaning done so that is good. dogs got trimmed nails. waka got one trimmed nail. he's a tornado, he can't be tamed

my golden pothos puked out a million leaves in the sun and fishy water. i brought it in finally, maybe it won't get puny and pine for the sunshines again

back is still being a dick. it peer pressured my torso into being a dick. i'm still tired too much
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

and i can't sleep.

in the effort of sparing my brain the insanity of melatonin dreams i haven't eaten one tho i'd like to. talking to my bay for extra hours before bed is really nice, i like it

and i think cookie likes cuddling me as much as i like cuddling him. or he likes me cuddling him as much as i like cuddling him. if i'd cooperate more often he'd get to sleep in my armpit more often

food day was a good day this day. i go day by day instead of month by month, memory fuzzes out quickly. i bought some V8 fusion cans annnnd... yep. you're right bay, it's a billion carbs

which is why it tastes like delicious thick concentrated grape juice.. delicious delicious carbs...

also, as a personal surprise to me, a plate full of... maybe 1/2 cantaloupe slices will indeed keep me full for 4+ hours. i wanted cereal, which is a no *stomps foot* dammit body, no! quit whining.

maybe i can become a part time fruitarian and get ze le gorgeous looking skin
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    You're so weird
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to offer this as something to make you feel at least a little better:

Chow Down (at Chick-fil-A) - YouTube
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    You're so weird
    thaaaank youuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'd like to offer this as something to make you feel at least a little better:

Chow Down (at Chick-fil-A) - YouTube
    willam <3
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    OmGeeeeeeee...
    ME2
    I love Willam Belli!!!
    I totally wish he'd run into me and be into teh ladies just for one special afternoon...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

and after you guys get done with sexy time, he and i would hang out and snark and call people out on their bs and be all around awesome besties <3

beautiful
    yeah you are

i dig it, i dig it a lot

also, this is entirely too true

beautiful
    yeah you are