Page 133 of 381 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3801

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 133

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think lube is needed.

I want/need $10k. who wants to crowd source for me?

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    hmm...interesting concept. sorry, no help here, but it's an interesting thought.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Just catching up on your journal again and way behind, but jeebus, that salad is terrifying. Overly creamy salads gross me out, and I started feeling sick just thinking of what it would be like to try to eat that.

I have to say, the little flashing comments about the calories/fat bothered me a little, though--like a running commentary on "this is why you're fat!" to shame her. Blegh.

Sorry about your cup injury. That does not sound nice at all.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I think lube is needed.

I want/need $10k. who wants to crowd source for me?
    well lube just makes the whole process dirty

also, when you get 10 grand, i may need to borrow 9950$

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Just catching up on your journal again and way behind, but jeebus, that salad is terrifying. Overly creamy salads gross me out, and I started feeling sick just thinking of what it would be like to try to eat that.

i thought it would have been icky too, but i watched another vid of some french guys making it. they were snickering the whole time like 'yeah this is gonna suck, lol' til they sat down and took a bite. then it was '....mmMMMmmm' haha

I have to say, the little flashing comments about the calories/fat bothered me a little, though--like a running commentary on "this is why you're fat!" to shame her. Blegh.

which is another reason i just don't like people

Sorry about your cup injury. That does not sound nice at all.
    ladies and gents, i've joined the smelly masses.

i bought a rock crystal deodorant stick

i tried it out yesterday, and from paranoia about smelling bad, i reapplied it 3 times and kept smelling my armpits. BUT. it works, how cool. so today i cut a wash rag in half and pinned the pieces in my shirt's pit areas and now i don't feel like i'm going to get pit/breast cancer from wearing deodorant

i had no problem with tampons and antiperspirants til this month, and this month it's 'no we can't do it, we have to not do it, it's bad for us preshis' so i'm assuming it's some twitch of my anxiety that branched off into other areas

and i read an author's blog breakdown of 50 shades of grey, and it was hilarious til mr grey started getting crazier. then some of the dialogue and actions started reminding me of the ex so i just skipped ahead to the horrible tampon sex scene

it was worth it

but i wound up dreaming about the ex again last night. meh.

took a hydro again. sleepy again. but not spaced out this time
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

once you finish using the stick, you'll just go off deodorant all together.

honestly, I don't wear it, and I don't stink. No one *ever* makes a comment. Seriously. I used deodorant stone as a teen -- and then basically stopped using deodorant around age 17.

DH still uses the stone/deodorant as a back up. he's nervous about smelling bad, so. . . yeah. And of course, when he works out, he does smell bad. But otherwise? No. silly man. Probably doesn't need it.

And no, you cannot borrow $9,950. Get your own crowd source of money.

i saw a video once, it was a joke or spoof or something i forget, of a guy who sweated from his pits so much it sprayed out like fountains. that's kind of how i feel

like my sweat glands have been locked behind a door, and they push and shove until the door opens suddenly then they all fall through. as sweat out of my body. it's freeing, in a way. antiperspirant is a metaphor for a cage, and my armpits are a metaphor for a wild tiger

and fine, i'll get my own crowd source money

i just smelled my armpits again. they smell so fresh and so clean <3

i love you, rock stick

supper was 6 scrambled eggs and a sliced tomato. dessert was broccoli slaw with shredded bbq chicken. and i'm yawning all over the place
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i think i remember a sketch or commercial of that sort.

i'm watching the last season of entourage, and i am sad to see it go. two episodes and one special feature left. *sniff sniff* so sad.

Totally did the number crunching today. When I hand off my classes, I gain an average of 10 more hours per week for myself and family time. How sweet is that?

I think that might put me at a 35 hour work week. LOL

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    There was totally an American version of this commercial... similar but not identical.
    It was SO disgusting... 'puke in my mouth' disgusting...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

yeah

wheeeeeee

spraaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

er mah gerd.

The "Toddlers & Tiaras" Star "Honey Boo Boo Child" Now Has Her Own Show

and er mah gerd

27 Things You Didn&#39;t Know About "The Dark Knight"

MY BACK HURTS TODAY AGAIN. so i took a pill and felt drunk from the neck down for a while. and cleaned before the drunkness set in. but then i ate and tried to watch movies but it was all dumb. ALL. DUMB. and i think i was too liberal with my salt on my food this eve. but oh well.

and i'm tired. i'm always tired lately.
    beautiful
    yeah you are