Page 132 of 360 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3597

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 132

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I just assumed BloodO had a craving for macaroni salad. i'll have to take a second look.

i've personally never liked the diva cup; irritates my muscles and makes the cramps worse. They're not as earth friendly, but i really like Insteads. first few days, i have to use one of those and a pad, after that i can go either/or.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Might be different for me... I used the small cup I think.
    Just one pregnancy, and I had a c-section, my cervix never opened... so the small worked.
    As always... er'budy is differrnt.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I have a moon cup and a diva cup
    i watched a video on how to put those in. the lady showed a few folding techniques then put it in a vase to simulate vagines. she then did a lot of finger digging :| i had much sympathy pain for that vase

i'm still leg crossing at the memory

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    Krakatoa circa 1883
    *cracks up*

Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    I know you've all moved on here, but I'm still half fascinated and half traumatized by the macaroni salad video....
    after that she went 'healthy foods', she essentially replaced sugar with salt.

oh honey no... let me help you..

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    I just assumed BloodO had a craving for macaroni salad. i'll have to take a second look.
    it's a culinary horror show

today was a good gramma food day, all veggies all the time. i tried her new recipe for zucchini pancakes cause she asked what i thought about it. and she always knows just what food you didn't get to ask you what you think about it. so 2 of those, like 3/4 cup of soup that had noodles in it, 4 chicken nugget dinosaurs and 2 bites of lemon pie. not great, not terrible

buttload of walking with myself and then my niece

then home and moar salad and quinoa noodles and sketti sauce. after not buying much the first 2 weeks, this weekend, dogfood included, i plopped down 60-70. expensive things should not be so expensive!

and i should win the powerball!

it's not that i don't know how to budget. i do. i just sometimes.... don't
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ohhh... hehe... that little ol' lady Creampie reference is priceless.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

so i'm wearing my first instead softcup

....am i a woman now?

it's like a first sexual experience 'well, that was pretty okay. i guess i'll do it again'

i bought some liver filled rawhide twists. watching cookie dance with his in his mouth and bear run around happily made me smile. waka, the prudent one, immediately set out to gnawing

i feel content.. i feel good

Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-16-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    We got out of bed early to catch the bus today because the car might need a head gasket repair.

here's the cool thing. we bought an online voucher for our car's warrant of fitness (inspection) and it covered 2 WOF plus 2 "full maintenance checks" plus then any labor on any repairs that needed to be made -- we just pay for parts.

yesterday, they replaced a few small things, but worked on the car for two hours. We passed WOF, and paid $99 for the fluids, small replacement thingies.

But, they suspect that it's the head gasket, so we go in again on Friday afternoon to see if the car has flushed properly (since they put some stuff in there to flush the cooling system), and if they have to replace it, the labor is *still* covered under the voucher. Since it's the labor that makes that expensive, we are so lucky.

I only paid $150 for the voucher (which according to my friend is about the cost of doing WOF and basic labor for WOF -- and they are gambling on most cars not needing any work), and so I could get several hundred dollars worth of work for free because of it.

Woohoo! vouchers working in my favor.

I'm on my 4th cup of tea already. And it's only 10 am.

luuuckyyyyy. i'm jealous find me vouchers so people can work my car over

1.went walking again earlier. back hurts now.

2. i sat on the floor with the pups a while, bear was off elsewheres so it was just cookie and waka playing in my lap. suddenly *dramatic music* bear ambles out from behind a chair, sees us and gallops at us with his mouth open joyfully

and he pretty much belly flopped on cookie

i love my boys. like. a lot. there has been extra cuddling with them, cookie especially. he can jump on things, so. and me being high/spaced out on hydros adds the perfect element of cuddleability that i slouch there, he lays on my chest with his head by mine and i pet him and he warms me like a blanket

3. i sent the bay a text earlier that said 'I HURT MY LADYBITS'. an instead cup. so, you know, awkwardness. he asked if they came in a kid size and i said i wasn't sure but if so they'd be covered in glitter and justin beiber. no. gross. no.

i don't know if it's just me or hydro remnants from last night but i am sleepy. and my guy cousin is reading 50 shades of grey because a female coworker told him to. what you men won't do to have sex, gosh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

how'd you hurt your ladybits with the cup?

there was not nearly enough foreplay..

naw i pinched a little too far from the center so the rim was wider than the first go round yesterday, some temporary forced muscle stretching. like Ow My Balls, without the balls
    beautiful
    yeah you are

PrimalCon New York
    yowch. i've pinched myself with my fingernails (more of a scratch, but not quite) during insertion before. owie.