Page 131 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4010

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 131

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's the Russian Circus, my friend... the Russian Circus.

**edit- I made it better... no man need to talk about my circus frenemies that way.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-13-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oh ecards, you have the perfect sentiment for every occasion
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    oh ecards, you have the perfect sentiment for every occasion
    indeed.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I am a visual learner also and use cloth pads. One of these days, I'll bite the bullet and try making my own, I just have no idea where to start in terms of materials.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i can't sew to save my life.

i'm getting a moon cup next week. I wont need it for two more weeks, but I thought I would practice a bit before hand. Cuz I'm like that.

One can't make one's own moon cups, I'm pretty sure.

Though, i'm also considering a sea sponge thingy.

I had to use tampons over the weekend (when I was in taupo), and I thought to myself, "what the F didn't I try this for the second time much sooner?" because I tried it when I was 12 and again was I was 14 and was like "no way."

Seriously, that's because I was just a kid. Why didn't I consider this before? So crazy. I'm so silly sometimes.

Anyway, I was like 'YESSSS! THIS IS AMAZING! I WILL BUY THAT MOON CUP! I WILL USE IT! I WILL BE LESS DRIPPY FOR 1/4 of the year! Hazzah!"

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    nameless: several layers of old towel or sweater wrapped in old t shirt would be a good quick easy peasy cheap try-it-out. or just a folded up wash rag. suuuuuper comfy. that's for light times tho

i don't trust my body

coolbird: i bookmarked a link to buy sea sponges and they are next on my to-buy lady problems list. i saw a big sea sponge body washer thing at the store and i thought about buying/washing/trimming/using it. but then i saw the loose nubby bits all over it O.O 'they'll come off inside meh *horror music*'

i went out and got chinese today. all other foods sounded disgusting, and tho this was too, it made my period induced litany of CARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBS CARBSCARBSCARBS!!!!!! shut up a while

i didn't even really want it. all food is unappealing today. and i kinda wanna go jam my finger down my throat and throw it all back up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

I have a moon cup and a diva cup... of the two I preferred the diva cup... the body of it was a bit softer and it was easier to fold to place, but the opening still had plenty of spring to hold it open and in the right spot.
    I used the Divacup for several years and was always very happy with it's performance. Maybe a few there was a bit of seep through, but that was usually on an unusually high discharge day... and that stuff just happens. Or it could have been because I didn't seat it well... I found that it sealed the best it after it was opened and in place I pinched the bottom of it a bit and gave a twist. Sounds weird I'm sure... LOL
    It takes a bit of practice and fiddling to get used to using the Cups... I also almost always used a little bit of silicone safe personal lubricant dabbed/smeared around the top rim of the cup... it made insertion and seating go a little smoother IMO. Dry is not that pleasant, ya know...

That said I really don't use either of them much anymore.
    I just don't have enough being discharged to bother for whatever reason.
    On a 'bad' month I might use the divacup one or two days... that happens 2-3 times a year now.
    Other than that I just resort to black boyshorts when the Russian Circus comes to town, and that's enough.
    I know that most women can't get away with that scenario though.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I'm still 4 days or so. Day one, light; Day two, Krakatoa circa 1883; Day three, light; day four, light to nothing.

Honestly, if Day two could chill a bit, that would be nice.

But, I thought I'd give it a whirl with a smidge of lube, and see how it goes.

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    I know you've all moved on here, but I'm still half fascinated and half traumatized by the macaroni salad video....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    I know you've all moved on here, but I'm still half fascinated and half traumatized by the macaroni salad video....
    No... I will forever be fascinated/traumatized by that video...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche