Page 131 of 399 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3990

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 131

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's the Russian Circus, my friend... the Russian Circus.

**edit- I made it better... no man need to talk about my circus frenemies that way.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-13-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oh ecards, you have the perfect sentiment for every occasion
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    oh ecards, you have the perfect sentiment for every occasion
    indeed.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I am a visual learner also and use cloth pads. One of these days, I'll bite the bullet and try making my own, I just have no idea where to start in terms of materials.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i can't sew to save my life.

i'm getting a moon cup next week. I wont need it for two more weeks, but I thought I would practice a bit before hand. Cuz I'm like that.

One can't make one's own moon cups, I'm pretty sure.

Though, i'm also considering a sea sponge thingy.

I had to use tampons over the weekend (when I was in taupo), and I thought to myself, "what the F didn't I try this for the second time much sooner?" because I tried it when I was 12 and again was I was 14 and was like "no way."

Seriously, that's because I was just a kid. Why didn't I consider this before? So crazy. I'm so silly sometimes.

Anyway, I was like 'YESSSS! THIS IS AMAZING! I WILL BUY THAT MOON CUP! I WILL USE IT! I WILL BE LESS DRIPPY FOR 1/4 of the year! Hazzah!"

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    nameless: several layers of old towel or sweater wrapped in old t shirt would be a good quick easy peasy cheap try-it-out. or just a folded up wash rag. suuuuuper comfy. that's for light times tho

i don't trust my body

coolbird: i bookmarked a link to buy sea sponges and they are next on my to-buy lady problems list. i saw a big sea sponge body washer thing at the store and i thought about buying/washing/trimming/using it. but then i saw the loose nubby bits all over it O.O 'they'll come off inside meh *horror music*'

i went out and got chinese today. all other foods sounded disgusting, and tho this was too, it made my period induced litany of CARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBSCARBS CARBSCARBSCARBS!!!!!! shut up a while

i didn't even really want it. all food is unappealing today. and i kinda wanna go jam my finger down my throat and throw it all back up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I have a moon cup and a diva cup... of the two I preferred the diva cup... the body of it was a bit softer and it was easier to fold to place, but the opening still had plenty of spring to hold it open and in the right spot.
    I used the Divacup for several years and was always very happy with it's performance. Maybe a few there was a bit of seep through, but that was usually on an unusually high discharge day... and that stuff just happens. Or it could have been because I didn't seat it well... I found that it sealed the best it after it was opened and in place I pinched the bottom of it a bit and gave a twist. Sounds weird I'm sure... LOL
    It takes a bit of practice and fiddling to get used to using the Cups... I also almost always used a little bit of silicone safe personal lubricant dabbed/smeared around the top rim of the cup... it made insertion and seating go a little smoother IMO. Dry is not that pleasant, ya know...

That said I really don't use either of them much anymore.
    I just don't have enough being discharged to bother for whatever reason.
    On a 'bad' month I might use the divacup one or two days... that happens 2-3 times a year now.
    Other than that I just resort to black boyshorts when the Russian Circus comes to town, and that's enough.
    I know that most women can't get away with that scenario though.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I'm still 4 days or so. Day one, light; Day two, Krakatoa circa 1883; Day three, light; day four, light to nothing.

Honestly, if Day two could chill a bit, that would be nice.

But, I thought I'd give it a whirl with a smidge of lube, and see how it goes.

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    I know you've all moved on here, but I'm still half fascinated and half traumatized by the macaroni salad video....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryK View Post
    I know you've all moved on here, but I'm still half fascinated and half traumatized by the macaroni salad video....
    No... I will forever be fascinated/traumatized by that video...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche