Page 130 of 381 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3808

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 130

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    how'd you end up on pg 3? weird.

it's 12:15 am. I should be in bed. so i will be.

see you tomorrow, ok?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    wake up sunshine
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    wake up sunshine

Last edited by cori93437; 07-12-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

*hits play*

*lets load*

bootydance!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I woke up at about 8 am today. I love these lie-ins now that the kid plays lego all morning. LOL it's like, put some food out, let him play lego.

It's so pretty here today with sun and clouds and a little breeze and it's not too cold, which is nice.

Also my right hamstring is better. I had this kraken in my right hip/hamstring area, and it was ouchy. I think it went back to the deep -- as I am now more normal in my legs than I was before. It's nice. I can do forward bends again. They are tight, but it's not agonizingly painful.

I just have three more invoices to do and then I'm done for July. I'm such a procrastinator about them.

ugh, invoices. ugh.

i believe my elbow inherited your kraken, or it's younger cousin. i messed it up somehow so the muscle beside/over it pulls tight

i kinda feel like a t-rex when i walk around
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    is it really lame that i want to see that movie, AND i have a little girlie crush on the main character?

i like to assert that mythological creatures live in my body when I'm in pain, rather than something I did was the cause of it. because it's usually mythological creatures anyway.

if it is in your elbow, I recommend resting it. It seemed to work for my hamstring. crazy, I know.

my husband is silly. he was sick overnight, btu went into the office anyway, and now I have to pick him up and bring him home and then go back out to work again. *annoying*.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    is it really lame that i want to see that movie, AND i have a little girlie crush on the main character?
    What... Easy A.
    Easy A is a cool movie.
    Watch it...
    MORE young people need to think like her... or just THINK at all.
    Also has a girlie, nerdy-girl crush on the actress/main char.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

so, apparently 2 kiwis and a cup of sliced strawberries a day can bring on pcos symptoms. namely, beard hairs.

or else a cup of imitation crab meat, which is mixed with wheat. but honestly that small of an amount in all that molded fish bits shouldn't have had much if any effect

so aggravating. one or the other or both together, who knows

i pulled out the fabrics i'd bought to make cloth pads, i hadn't sew anything because just 'reading how' to do things confuses me. i need to see it done to fully understand. so today i realize 'youtube!' and so i did, and so i am. and one of the rec vids is about a seller brand called 'party in my pants'. no. no my periods are not parties in my pants. you damn hippie.

but i don't know why i didn't think to youtube search this before

and i want a plate full of carbs

i have a steak still. maybe i can eat two bites off it to justify eating 15 sweet potatoes as a side.

last night i took 5000 mgs of vitamin c and today my elbow is much better

magiiiiiiic
    beautiful
    yeah you are