Page 129 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 129

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yes today is a beautiful food day. crab, strawberries and kiwi on baby greens is a lovely sight to behold. right before i eat it

then it's a lovely sight in my mouth

vitamins all tookened, hydros too. then extensive vacuuming made my back area warm and now sore and tingly.. hmm...

next on the list is tricking the dogs into eating flea pills and buying more dog food

i'd read, when they were babies, that poms have teeth issues. when i found taste of the wild i was like 'pfft! i don't have to worry about snaggly teethed pups' but bear has some yellowing on his back teeth

crap. more dead chicken parts? liver? i don't even know

as for my own, sensitivity was a one day thing. i brushed with toothpaste finally. using mouthwash still made my mouth clean, but the toothpaste feels cleaner and brushes easier. but i looked up some alternative hippie dippie herbal things i'm going to try as soon as i convince myself that it's okay to spend some money on it

this month i've gone the other extreme and haven't wanted to buy much of anything. is a good thing. however, urban decay has a new palette and i'm considering. maybe in a few months when the price goes down... *rubs chin*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

ha-HAAAAaaaaaa!

something to look forward to

beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    You'z tryin to scare me... and I'm home alone again.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ima tappin on your wiiiiinndooooowwwwssss in the daaaaaarrrkkkkkkk
    beautiful
    yeah you are

it's difficult to find a good paranormal website that isn't full of illiterate idiots who think a bobcat outside the window is a werewolf

maybe i'll go to 'ima warwelf' sites next

yeah.. i can't tell if this is entertaining or painfully painful in my brain to read all the stuff these people are writing

and now it's furry role play.. a shy newbie says hello, i'm a were wolf and i want werewolf friends. his replies are 'welcome!' and tail wags and cheeriness from people claiming to be alphas... THIS IS NOT HOW WOLVES SAY HI! WHERE IS THE BUTT SNIFFING AND FIGHTING TO THE BLOODY DEATH?

i am entertained

took a hydro this morning, took a hydro this evening before working out a while. eyesight went fuzzy for a time so that's how you know it's kicking in apparently. sat on the floor with the dogs and brushed them while movie watching. talked to my bay. ate a ginormous salad. i'm sleepyish..
    beautiful
    yeah you are

yesterday i woke up after an hour of sleep with vomit in my throat. no gagging, no hurling, no panicking, just 'jesus christ i'm gonna puke... ok i didn't but if that taste doesn't get out of my mouth i will puke... okay i didn't but having to keep coughing the vomit and irritation out of my throat is putting the taste in my mouth over and over i'm gonna puke'

i got back to sleep some time later. the rest of the day was sore stomach. interrupted sleep had me passing out around 8pm and my baby is right, i don't take 'naps' i take sleeps. i slept through the alarm until about 2am

*hisses like a vampire* i hate doing that

stomach is still sore so i don't know wtf went on

food is still 90/10 a day, so good deal. my eyes burn from tiredness and i want to rub them like a kid rubs their sleepy eyes, with hands mushing their face every which way

upper body all worked out the day before, butts is due today
    beautiful
    yeah you are

this video is fascinating to me. and it's not because of her and her weight, mean people, it's the salad base

i watch her make that food in awes

also, i put makeup on today (wanna scrub it off alreadyyyyiuhsdlkfjalvdbhv)

yesterday the nice older gentleman that works at my dog food buying place called me over to the service desk to ask if i needed help when i was headed to check out. he calls me 'young lady' . i told muh baby he had competition..

..he didn't seem all that fussed about it for some reason
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-11-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    ALL of that dressing for 1lb of macaroni???
    It's like sloshy mac salad stew....
    Never mind the whole sweetened condensed milk thing, which I suppose could work.

I've never liked mac salad really... unless barely, barely dressed.
    Watching that stuff drown gave me a case of the "blechs".

Yay for old guys who know how to make 'young ladies' feel good, without being smarmy!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i had one of my Big Boobs Magoo bras on yesterday, that may have helped push him over the limit of smiling and nodding to outright calling me all the way back to where he was

and this

KHALEESIIIII

also, this is terrible, but true. someone give this woman an oscar for her marriage act!

also also, apparently breaking bad is back on sunday. god i'm so behind...

beautiful
    yeah you are