Page 124 of 389 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3886

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 124

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    this should be your theme song, you so cool

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i caved and took a muscle relaxer

so not only did i sleep all day yesterday, i slept all night too

i told my baby 'don't forget me cause i sleep so much'. if he does, he's in big trouble. i'll train the dogs to pee on his pillow

the twice broken tomato plant is now thrice broken and i'm ready to just let the damn thing die. i'll get big maters at the store

i still have relaxer in my system, breakfast was big. eggs and sausage and kiwis and cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. it was good, i feel tired. i wonder how much i'll need to drink to wash it o ut of my system

not the food. the relaxer.

cookie and bear escaped again this morning. cookie, because he is the reincarnation of houdini and bear because he slipped around the baby gate i decided to put up this go round. neighbors must think i am evil to them, i growl at them to come back and sound angry. when they finally finish the 'run away and pee on everything til i'm out of pee then i'll let her catch me' they get the not-angry voice that says 'what are you doing? you drive me crazy, come on let's go back in' when they let me catch them

i did get to do my best nelson 'ha-ha' because bear can't run while pooping. he tried. and failed. bwahaha.

and yes, i just realized that me saying they run from anger voice is bound to make someone say 'well duh! you sound angered! you're terrible!' they run because they like to pee and eat cat poop, me sounding happy and playful calling them just makes them extra tail waggly while they run away. if they think i'm angry, they'll come back about 2 minutes sooner

that 2 minutes is 2 minutes they won't have to think about jet-zooming for the road

there have been a few scares. it was scary.

dumb dogs..
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

heart attack every time

i generally enjoy PSAs like these. the bigger my D: face the bigger my desire to nuke the world

i can't find others i wanted to spam everywhere.. oh well

still on a veggies kick, less tired than i was, maybe i finally peed all the meds out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I'm still working on clearing out the evil sodium from sushi/hibachi night... the hydro made yesterday liveable, and I'll managed today med free (except for the regular handful that is daily)...
    Glad for... less tired, hoping also less squidged.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I own a 2011 VW, and I have to say, if Volkswagen wanted to discourage grooming while driving, putting a lighted mirror in the driver's side visor was maybe not the best idea. I use mine while parked to make sure my hair isn't sticking up funny or anything before I get out of the car, but other people are perhaps not quite as wise about these things.

Do they have one for the men who drive while using their electric razors? I see dudes doing that all the time, and it seems rather imprudent to me.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

may your squidge lessen as well, dear

owwwlllyyyyy *head shake* don't you know women drivers are the cause of 99.89% of all accidents and natural disasters?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Hmm...
    No shaving yet, but I found this one informative.

One dude PSA... but he mans up and avoids the accident!
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-02-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

one i watched had a guy cover the windows in an apartment and play audio of a man abusing his wife. no one went to check, no one called the cops, nothing

the next night he played drums really loud and he got several reactions from the neighbors

and ANOTHER one was about the sex trafficking in.. sweden, where ever it's legal with pot. these gorgeous women start dancing in the windows, all these people stop to watch, all these men get real interested, then a message starts playing on a giant tv screen about how most sex workers were professional dancers lured in with promise of job and fame

and then the happy faces deflated

and then i thought 'yes please, go in and ask for a handjob now'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    one i watched had a guy cover the windows in an apartment and play audio of a man abusing his wife. no one went to check, no one called the cops, nothing

the next night he played drums really loud and he got several reactions from the neighbors

and ANOTHER one was about the sex trafficking in.. sweden, where ever it's legal with pot. these gorgeous women start dancing in the windows, all these people stop to watch, all these men get real interested, then a message starts playing on a giant tv screen about how most sex workers were professional dancers lured in with promise of job and fame

and then the happy faces deflated

and then i thought 'yes please, go in and ask for a handjob now'
    Ahhh yeah...
    I was limiting my search to driving PSAs.
    That abuse/make-up PSA was good.
    It's honestly easier to just not leave the house until that shit faded though.
    Or have a guy who is at least smart enough to not hit the face.
    Though I hear they make some really awesome cover foundations these days! BLERRRRRRGGGG!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

blerg indeed *nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are