Page 122 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3809

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 122

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'll hold them down while you pee on them. Then we subject their parents to the same treatment for raising such insensitive twits.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'll hold them down while you pee on them. Then we subject their parents to the same treatment for raising such insensitive twits.
    And if you don't happen to have enough pee for both of them... I'll douse the second one for you!
    I drink TONS of water and take a prescription diuretic with the strength of ten ancient GODS!
    We'll get this done.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i went shopping for ma cause she's babysitting grandkids, and while i was trying to figure out what the hell brand to get two little girls walked by me whispering, then whispered 'oink oink' then giggled
    You must have met my old coworker's daughters!!! He liked to grab my belly and jiggle it, and I'm sure his kids turned out every bit as charming.

YES I GREW THIS BIG BELLY JUST FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT. PLEASE TREAT MY BODY LIKE YOUR PLAYGROUND.

P.S. Pee on them!!!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    there will be pee all over the world D:<
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Why the hell do people think it's okay to touch another person's body ever, EVER, without asking? Panda, I want to find your old boss and punch his stupid face for you. And then Cori and Bloodorchid can pee on him, and all will be well with the world.

The whole body commenting, body touching thing makes me ranty.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, coworker, not boss, just re-read it. Same scenario, though.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

i haven't watched it yet, but i know.. i will love it

also, i like this whole drama llama direction, but as with his own movies, he's going a little melodramaticky with his acting
    Matthew Fox In The First Trailer For "Alex Cross"

body is still still, aion finally downloaded and the updates downloaded, so i played a while. ees so pretty, but all the newbie introduction to gameplay quick level upping quests are obnoxious as fck. it's just running back and forth over and over like other games

food was 80/20 again today. thas fine. back still is bitching at me. haven't watered plants today. they're probally crinkly. a tomato worm ate into my mr stripey plant. bastard. but 99% of the beetles are gone, i tossed erroneous plantlets so i wouldn't stress over them any more. couldn't sleep last night, took melatonin, still took a few hours to pass out then i slept way too long but i got some cleaning done. makes me feel good having fresh cleanness.

either the squats or the bad foods made me all hobbly. annoying. dumbness abounds.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Dude. That is a crappy day. While I don't condone peeing on people, I can understand the impulse.

Anyway, it's seriously uncool. And when grown up folks tell me "kids are cruel!" i always respond with "they learn it from their parents." because they do.

then the parents STFU. Because we are usually talking about their kids.

yeah, i'm betting a handful of cash that the parents are sweethearts as well

....i'll pee on their beds too *scowl*

and as much as i hate the whole 'shame the fatty into losing weight!' sentiment, it did make me sigh and pull on my big girl pants and look at the scale

...sigh.....

i don't food track but i do keep and eye on what i put in my mouth, it's never buckets of food. but there has been too much flour lately...... sigh.........

i've gained so much weight very quickly, so... dammit... i looked at the scale
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i went to sleep yesterday afternoon and woke up this morning, i vaguely recall dreaming. so i don't know why i'm still so sleepy and yawning now

i'm full of veggies, i need to water plants, i just want to crawl back in bed

awwwww yeah sexual harassment!
    beautiful
    yeah you are