Page 120 of 382 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3814

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 120

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ok, entering this journal at work is now officially a questionable activity. The makeup/tattoo one was NOT blocked by work. Here I was banking on YouTube being blocked to keep the rating around PG-13 for me
    sorry dearie

and if they try to fire you say 'you can't fire me, I QUIT!'

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Everything's blocked for me.

Turds.
    mwahahahaa

mwaaaahahahahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I think I unconsciously started making motorboat noises at some point... *thoughtful pause*
    i lol'd. i lol'd a lot

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    No, she's scary to look at her, face.
    you aren't supposed to look at her face! what kind of man are you? the eyes go HERE *points at her chest*

hey baby! BAAAAAAAAABY!

i founds it

yyyyeahhhhh

beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sleeping weird lately, feel sleepy all the time.

i wrangled my bay into some online pool. i am used to beating almost everyone i play (ONLINE pool), but he beat me after me using my spiel of 'yeah i beat everybody, BRING IT I CAN TAKE YOU'

made me feel like a woman, all that was left was total ravishment and me making him a steak
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    You aren't supposed to look at her face! what kind of man are you? the eyes go HERE *points at her chest*
    hey baby! BAAAAAAAAABY!

i founds it
    No people, not the little nose big booby girl. Now I'm the pervert who has to explain I was talking about the girl that said that "your boobs go in your shirt". Gez, now I'm gonna feel all dirty today.

made me feel like a woman, all that was left was total ravishment and me making him a steak
    I love it when a woman knows her place.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

you're a dirty old man, booter

and shut up :P i do NOT know my place
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i like playing in dirt and flowers at 12am, more than il ike playing in dirt and flowers at 12 pm

i grew things from SEEDS. i am contently satisfied looking at them, thinking 'i am your creator, i am the all-father'

also, in-season tomatoes

i love i love i love this time of year

and mentally, i'm feeling better. i must be if i'm thinking 'time to work out!' and not even consider how my back will react. i'm also now taking hydros as needed and not put it off because i don't want to 'depend' on them

yes, my brains are dumb

also... in season tomatoes..... mmmmmmng

also... i kinda regret buying fish. i get all 'aw man, again?' at bowl cleaning, despite their wiggly love of me, their goddess, as i provide manna from above. i knew better, i got em anyway. sorry kids, i'll try to love you better
    beautiful
    yeah you are

so cookie got a butt cut this morning. and a tail cut. his shed under coat is all matted millimeters above his skin, and while he is a beautiful boy with his long hair, i am thisclose to shaving him military-style. because as soon as i get into the brush, brush, trim rhythm he gets tired of it and rolls on his back and like the gospel song says, he shall not be moved

and i decided to download aion. since it's now free-to-play. that's what the site says, 'free-to-play'. i started the DL around 4 am, here it is 9pm and it's 26% completed. my goodness, but dsl must be from the future! it's so fast!

I NEED YOU TO DL 3000KB PER SECOND, YOU'RE LETTING ME DOWN

weather is hot, yet humid, but feels just hot, ergo my back hurts and i wasn't sure why at first. but it's all good guys! i figured it out! now it tingles over my right shoulder blade

i hand dusted all my big and small roses and strawberries this morning, it works better than spooning. japanese beetle count was DOWN. oh YEAH. god i love that stuff. if i didn't think it would sear my eyes and sinuses and trachea and lungs i would throw it up in the air all over everything and dance joyfully beneath the falling powder

no. not really.

but as is, i can't really help gramma cause her trees are infested unless i just get the lower branches. i'm tall, so you know, i could get enough

and some asshole animal knocked my beefsteak tomato plant over, breaking it in the main branch split, where it had already been broken before. so a month of babying, it was strong like bull, now it is split like banana
    beautiful
    yeah you are

yeah
    beautiful
    yeah you are

i've discovered the secret to perfect squat form

it's not trying to have perfect form

i did a quick 20 a few hours ago, partly to show myself they wouldn't make an imp grow out of my butt and rake claws over my spinal area. made me feel like i did a brisk walk. and so i woke up some and cleaned out my makeup box. and said hi to the fishes. fish 1 (the boy) is a sexy beast, he has leopard spots and stuff. fish 2 (the girl) is either gravid or is backed up with poop. there is poop on the bottom of the tank so i just don't know yet.

i also don't yet know if she's a sexy beast as she is still very small

but they feel at home now, all darkly colored and wiggly with the sexy beast spots

food has been 80/20 daily

took a pill a while after squatting

zoned out while the dogs went rotation getting cuddled with john hagee on tv. the rare times i watch, he makes me wish i could have faith and be all 'god will provide'. but god and i have our differences, so i am miffed at him

the other religious people on that channel are obnoxiously religious tho. and i'd make a terrible religious person. i've only skimmed the bible and have no plans or desire to read it because my beliefs are somewhat more relaxed. i can hang with jesus and buddha. i can't hang with bible thumpers.

in the few years before my cousin died, he discovered god in a big way during rehab. he was so happy when he discovered a verse giving permission to tell off color jokes, my aunt said

i don't want to dig holes for plants, i've been ouch-some, so the seedlings are outgrowing the planter things. and i just sigh and want to let them all die. and i don't know how to tell when the testicles on the lemon cucumber plants will be ripe.

maybe i should look that up
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    also, in-season tomatoes

i love i love i love this time of year
    Best description I've seen of in-season tomatoes I keep looking at my abused little plants and thinking "Grow! The countdown to the first frost is already on!"

Glad you're (mostly) feeling better at the moment!

I like your view on religion. I pretty much share it
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula