Page 112 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3883

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 112

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    #1 and #...23? bleach blonde

rowr
    That'd be #1 and #21... they both need a good sound spank... and It looks like #15 could use a heavy handed bit of it too while I have the crop out just for her sneer. Then she can sit in the corner and watch the rest of the girls have some fun. She gets none of the fun.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    lol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lawllllllllllll
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

oh fer crissake, did they learn nothing from a nightmare on elm street? TIM CURRY'S PENNYWISE CANNOT BE IMPROVED UPON

Stephen King's It gets a two-part movie deal

sigh......

also, it's pretty amazing how quickly i can be taken back to extreme paranoia. an auto has been parking by the road the last few nights. it left last night right before i could call the police. as the person was parked right under a street light, they could theoretically be texting or smoking up or talking on the cell or trying to sober up and nothing sneaky or creepy

but what my brain says is this; oh god it's him he found me he's back i need weapons
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Complete agreement... Tim Curry does the roles he does RIGHT.
    There is no role that Tim Curry has done, that I'm aware of, that could be done better by someone else...
    This is particularly true for Pennywise.

Panic/paranoia.
    Husband and I were talking about the silly Canadian killer yesterday at dinner. How the media was saying that watching movies like Basic Instinct and American Psycho influenced this guy... and I mentioned my dreams. As I have mentioned here on the boards before I dream of killing people with a good deal of regularity, and have watched pretty much every psycho/serial killer movie ever made in English (and a few foreign ones as well), and I have never killed anyone and have no intention of ever actually killing anyone unless they break into my house. Husband thinks that this is not normal (the dreams), and that I should not mention this to people. So, I explained that I used to have horrible nightmares where I was the one being hurt/killed. For years and years I had recurring nightmares like this, then I grew a set of big brass balls of my own and took that power back in my dreams. That's my theory anyway.

Well, last night, for the first time in many years... I was the one in fear. Everything was all too familiar, childhood memories, psycho-ex memories, all culminating in waking up in a cold, heart pounding, gasping, sweat at 4 am. Fuck that. Seriously, FUCK that! I want to go back to killing people in my dreams... no fear, no emotion, no nightmares. Just dreams that other people might not deem "normal". Pfffttttt!

I feel ya.
    Next time... call.
    Even if it's nothing a deputy or cop will roll by and tell the guy to move on if he's sitting in a strange neighbor hood for no reason.
    I live with a cop, and have cop friends.
    If someone was sitting outside my house and it made me feel weird... I'd have one of them come by in a heartbeat.
    Trust me, they don't mind.
    *hugs*
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-09-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    killing in dreams: i guess my psyche circumvents the taboo by having me kill only people who "deserve" to be killed; gunmen in public places, people breaking into my house, scenarios like that. i used to enjoy these dreams and then turn them into fantasies until i realized that they were (speaking for myself) an unhelpful way to try to deal with anxiety. even though i was killing the perpetrator, they still increased my daily load of anxiety. so when i started to have fantasies or dreams like that, i took that as an opportunity to evaluate what was causing me anxiety and do something about it, if possible. then they stopped. along the same theme, i used to have recurring dreams that i was always running from some boogeyman (wolves, kidnapper, tornado), and in these dreams i could run very fast and effortlessly jump over obstacles. they were actually really fun, and i never got caught in my dreams but also never stopped running. i don't know why those dreams stopped, or what purpose they served me.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    also, it's pretty amazing how quickly i can be taken back to extreme paranoia. an auto has been parking by the road the last few nights. it left last night right before i could call the police. as the person was parked right under a street light, they could theoretically be texting or smoking up or talking on the cell or trying to sober up and nothing sneaky or creepy

but what my brain says is this; oh god it's him he found me he's back i need weapons
    oh god, i missed your post somehow. *hugs* i second the "call the cops" suggestion. i did that one night because i heard a bunch of weird noises in the basement. police officer came over, checked out my basement for me, i apologized for wasting his time, and he reassured me that it was completely okay. better safe than sorry.

thanks guys.. apparently the truck was there again last night, i passed out due to physical and emotional exhaustion. my sister drove by a few times then recognized it as the neighbor kid's boyfriend

so i won't be getting murdered today

i hate being crazy and i hate that bastard son of a bitch still gets to me

my grandmother let me shoot at snapping turtles in her pond. relatives hiding and making me feel like i was going to shoot someone on accident made it a less than relaxing activity. i was hoping i'd hit at least one, but i kept missing by thissmuch so a big one decided to mock me by popping his head up right infront of me, but at an angle that was too close towards people's houses. i'd ease a few feet to the side, he'd go under and come back up a few feet further towards civilisation

i swear he was looking right at me with a smirk. a turtle-y smirk.

anyways. still exhausted, still hurts. laying down, sitting, standing, it all sucks. so i guess i'll cry til it's time to go to grammas, then continue to nurse hurt feelings as well as hurt body

this is so true
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I also have psycho ex dreams. I'm glad he lives in another province. Sometimes I have dreams that he's coming after me, and then I wake up and I'm safe and in my bed with my big dogs sleeping just outside the door and my large partner beside me, and I remember that I'm okay and that's over.

I hate it that they still live in our heads. Sorry you're having to deal with this. Glad it was okay.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

dogs are excellent, not only do they give and receive love they also can be very loud security systems. which is good, when you're paranoid like me

on the nights i don't feel like i have to lock my bedroom door as well as the other doors, knowing they can easily and quickly wake me makes me feel safe

as do my various and sundry weapons

and now to the rock a rooni fantasy camp, where your wife will suck your ____ SO HARD

i ask my bay 'what if' sometimes, not as a test but as a 'are you sure you know what you're getting into with me? here, maybe i should tell you some other horrible thing so you can make your excuses and run for the hills'

we were discussing what kind of first car we would give our child for his 16th, and we decided on a junker with no radio, a cell booster (for his cell phone that won't have text features), gets good gas mileage, doesn't go over 75 (he says 75, i say 45), has no back seat, only the driver seat, a roll cage, a racing harness & the inside is built like stuntman mike's on deathproof

we also realize the child will say 'i hate you guys' and we're okay with that because it will be hilarious

but then i start to wonder, and i have to say it, i can't not say it 'but.. what if.. i can't have kids?' and then 'how can i keep you entertained? maybe i could buy a puppy every year!'

and bless him, bless him, he says 'think of the money we'll have for vacations, we'll go to italy' and i say 'and a week after we get home, i'll say baaaaaaaaaaaay-beeeeeeeeeeee i'm bored! let's go to africa'

so he says this is the song we'll play everywhere we go, i like to think he meant specifically the beginning
    beautiful
    yeah you are