Page 111 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4039

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 111

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I'm deeply disturbed with this kid. Who told him to try to do seductive dances like that? And try is a key word there. This is why there's a bullying epidemic going on. $20 says this kid gets beat up everyday.
    he's not trying to be seductive, he's trying to be sooooo cooooooool

he wants to get hiiiiiiiiigh, he don't curr if he diiiiiiiiiiiies

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    are you growing lemon cucumbers (aka testicle plants)? those are so delicious! pretty hibiscus!
    they are indeed ze leemon cucumb-airs. but all i see is miles of green testes

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i LOL'd at the testicle plant.

I also think the name "kitchen betta" is great. they are such pretty fish. I might consider getting some for us, except we don't have anywhere to put them.

I'm trying to sort my nichiren ritual for the kiddo. He loves him some chanting, but meditation is beyond him at this point. And i want to raise him buddhist, so nichiren it is. simple, 20 minute ritual every day that includes reading two parts of the lotus sutra. and, you get to chant. He loves that stuff. And he loves the buddha. He's so funny about buddhas. When he was a baby, he used to play with two wooden buddhas that I had, mostly "picking at their teeth" which were ivory. So, we used to call him "The Buddha's Dentist." And, I've told him the basic story of siddhartha, and he thinks that's pretty cool.

He also asked if buddha died like jesus, and why do they always depict jesus on the cross, because it seems pretty ouchy to him. My mother (being catholic) told him that it was ouchy, but jesus rose from the dead. And hawk said "I don't think so, Amma. Dead is dead, like this!" and then killed a fly. And then goes "If jesus was raised from the dead, then so also would this fly, or you or I." Mom explained that Jesus was special, because he was God and the son og God, to which DS replied that one can't be one's own father, as that is bizarre. It makes no sense, he told her.

I explained "it's an allegory (then explained what an allegory is, since we've gone through beowulf), and he goes "oooh. I see, it's a story that isn't precise but is accurate." He then decided that the real story of Jesus is that he died in Kasmir, being a buddhist teacher.

heh. My mother is so upset.

This has nothing to do with betas, other than, I'm creating an alter for our Nichiren practice, and I don't have a place to put that either.

What? I can be random.
    now you're getting the hang of it hahaha

also, this:
    23 Vintage Bad Girl Mugshots

i took muh vit-uh-mins today finally. i ate 5 drops of lugol's. why? because fck you, that's why!

for real tho, i'm ready to pound that crap down and become a super human. but it hasn't made me jitterbug hyper this time, i'm just kinda sleepy. cookie finally let me trim his leg, tail & butt fur last night. their bath knotted down their shedding undercoat so i'm just gonna dip those guys in nair because good lord, i can only brush and trim so much out before he looks like he has mange. right when his front half finally stopped looking mange-y

i set fiii-yi-yiier to the raaaaain

my obsessive need to buy things to make me feel better seems to some in cycles. month before last, no. last month, yes. this month... not yet

but i'm ready for that good thing to happen. and i'm ready to know what i want to be when i grow up. and i'm almost ready to use the intelligence god gave me and get some college courses in

online at first.

i did take em in person before...

...but, anxiety

also, handy pro-tip, iodine also makes tick bites stop itching
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i ate 5 drops of lugol's. why? because fck you, that's why!

for real tho, i'm ready to pound that crap down and become a super human.
    You made me laugh and laugh. And then I read that to Lady Friend, who did the same.

how are you doing, sickly friend?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    how are you doing, sickly friend?
    Still sick, although not as pathetic of a panda as I was a few days ago. I was so sure that iodine would make me invincible, and then I was laid low by the common cold! Damn you, iodine! Where is my magic?!?!

Maybe it's all going to bloodorchid.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    #15 - if looks could kill!

#18 looks like my aunt, attitude and all.

i wish i knew the stories behind the mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Still sick, although not as pathetic of a panda as I was a few days ago. I was so sure that iodine would make me invincible, and then I was laid low by the common cold! Damn you, iodine! Where is my magic?!?!

Maybe it's all going to bloodorchid.
    mwahahahahaaaa *cackle cackle cackle* *lightning flash* \@_@/

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    #15 - if looks could kill!

#18 looks like my aunt, attitude and all.

i wish i knew the stories behind the mugs.
    bad girls, much like bad boys, apparently = *shwiiiing*

bay, put a scowl on and get a mug shot

and wear leather pants

and a black shirt

okay, scratch that, put a scowl on and get a mug shot and be naked
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

bay, put a scowl on and get a mug shot

and wear leather pants

and a black shirt

okay, scratch that, put a scowl on and get a mug shot and be naked
    You ARE going to post that picture here... right?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

if i were to get explicit permission i'd be very sad if i didn't get to see him topless and flexy any more
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    if i were to get explicit permission i'd be very sad if i didn't get to see him topless and flexy any more
    Okay, fine...
    Then for now I'll just have to distract myself with the fact that #1 looks like she needs a spanking.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    #1 and #...23? bleach blonde

rowr
    beautiful
    yeah you are