Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3869

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 107

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    goldies really are such sweet fish

massive dumpers, but real sweet and cute

like MASSIVE dumpers

bouncing around on their poop mountain right after you clean the tank, all wiggly and cheerful like 'look what i made for you!'
    LOL... is true... which is why he has a lil POND rather than an indoor tank.
    200 gallon pond area and an 80 gallon filter system.
    I'm tempted to give him friend... but regular goldies are more temp sensitive than he is.
    He has MULE power!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'm kinda tempted to get a backhoe and dig a big pond area so i can have koi who poop mountain to their hearts content

and peacocks who shed all in it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

pintrest leads to link following. link following leads to wanting to be crafty. wanting to be crafty leads to youtube how-to videos and caffeine fuels all of this

still awake. whoops!

i still have all of my soap and candle supplies......
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

i checked on my plants when the rain eased up. the addition of smelly horrible fish emulsion to the kelp has made them explode in flower buds. the strawberries are even berrier and boner-ier. i like this. i want to shower it all in smelly gross stuff every day

2 japanese beetles met their doom :| they were eating my first hibiscus bloom of the year! after a month of babying and the bloom buds finally didn't freak out and fall off if you even looked at them funny! gah. assholes. 2 mini rosebushes and one of my big rose bushes are covering with new buds and leaves

i'm sho happeee. disgusting things make plants so happeee

also been working on dejunking. i finally got to move a giant art print (in a swanky frame so it looks all real) from a safe place to a big desk so i can look at it. i like being in clean and clear areas.

except for my dogs. at least 1 caught worms from a wormy dog somehow, i don't want to know how. and reading the worm butt explosion thread on curezone made me wonder if i can iodine dose my dogs and me too

not enemas. i love em, but i don't love em that much. and i'm fairly certain they wouldn't be cool with me jamming an enema stick up their butt regardless

and i'm full of boiled eggs and nitrate-free bacon
    beautiful
    yeah you are

today is a day of chill so far. i passed out super early, and though i kept waking up in the night i kept making myself go back to sleep. i am full of cottage cheese and pineapple. i have not been as low carby as i'd have preferred. sprawling out in a recliner with a small warm body over my chest with soft fur to pet is nice

no, i still don't want a baby

and i'm tired from the constant waking up

beautiful
    yeah you are

pretty quick and easy how a good mood goes to pissed off

but i went roaming the book store, and roaming the pet store, now i'm back home. i steered clear of chinese, tho in my pissedness i started rice noodle alfredo. i should probably have cleaned the cabinet out. but let's be honest, i fi could eat scrambled eggs all day every day i would

but for some stupid reason eggs scrambled gives me heartburn

it's a crapshoot, really, what won't bug my stomach. in the early days of belly rebellion, i never knew from one day to the next what the daily forbidden food would be. the next day i could have the previous day's forbidden food and it would be fine

but anyways...

sigh... i need vanadium

Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-02-2012 at 11:15 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

ohhhh LAWS

TEE-NAGE MUDDA! MEANS 9 MUNSA TRUBBLE!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I have decided to re-title this movie...
    101 reasons to be thankful for modern contraceptives!
    And ease of access without shame.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i know if i had seen that movie as a child.....

i'd probably have said 'wow that looks fun!'

and now, for something a little less loldumb, and a little more awesome

beautiful
    yeah you are

oh my god this is so gorgeous and i want to know how to do this NOW, i want the artistic abilitay IMPLANTED IN MY BRAINS

my guy thinks it would be fun to work together, here is why. we could sexually harass each other til one or both of us got fired. my inner child loves games like this, inappropriate jokes

oh suck it
    YOU suck it!
    I WILL LATER!

i delight in this sort of thing, in case no one could tell from my posts all over the board. i try to be serious as little as possible

being inappropriate is my coping strategy? i sometimes feel like i have zero emotions otherwise?

i bought a pair o betta
    beautiful
    yeah you are