Page 106 of 399 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3990

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 106

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    TWO drops of lugols cause i'm hardcore.
    TWO DROPS?!?! * splutters * Actually, I have no idea how many milligrams that is, you hardcore bad ass.

The last time I bumped up my dose I got hyper at Whole Foods and made Lady Friend nuts.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    iiiiitttttttt'sssssss wooooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkkiiiiinnnngggggggg *jitterjitter*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Ready, set, MAGIC!!!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I dunno bout the Lugol's... it's for my fishes and inverts.
    I think if I could go straight into taking the Idoral pills I'd be OK with it, pop it like a vitamin...
    But I am aware that I have weird hormone issues. Bleh!
    Also... if I have weird 'detox' issues with it I can't do the 'salt flush'. Meh.

AND... what does it taste like?
    Inquiring minds and all...

Of course... I use liquid B's, those taste fine...
    And liquid D drops that I just dose into my hand and lick off my palm. LOL
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-29-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

you are gonna break out into boils and lesions if you even SNIFF it

i take it because i discovered a few cherry angiomas in awkward places and i just don't eat wide varieties of food at a time. can't make myself do it. and i read that some people had issue with iodoral, plus cutting up pills is such a messy task, with the crumbling and all

so i got the 2% and i drink it down with room temp liquid. i don't get cold like symptoms after taking my multi anymore so i figure that's the initial wave of detox, so far all i get with 5mgs lugols is happy hyperness. i don't do salt flushes but i have a heavy hand with pink himalyan salt. it also doesn't have hypertensive effects on me like table salt or sea salt. is all salt not good for you? :/

i cupped my tongue and filled it with saliva and dropped a drip in there last week. i missed haha.. it doesn't taste horrible but it and the lingering aftertaste aren't the best things in the world and i don't plan on making brown tongue a habit

let's see.. zero carb was never my plan so i stayed well within my boundaries today/night. the hyperness wore off and now i'm sleepy. i went through a thread called 'what's the worst name anyone's ever called you' or something and though it did make me remember memories, it didn't put me in a small spiral of depression and feels of worthlessness

so i guess that's alright

i also l istened to a mashup of nirvana and destiny's child called Smells Like Bootylicious. that should be my theme song, like on family guy. it would play everywhere i go

i dropped off a bag of stuff in a donation box, i have part of my floor unjunked, it feels good. more to do but a very happy start

i also read that regular everyday people can keep peacocks! holy crap! baby, can we have some?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Hmm... since I have a bottle... *peeks at it over with the fishes*
    I started sprouting those cherry angioma things a while back...
    And I know I have hormone issues because it causes my brain issues...
    And now, as a side effect of my meds... *lowered libido*...
    I've NEVER had this last problem. It's the weirdest thing EVER. I usually have the highest libido in our house... ALWAYS. *sigh* I don't like this and it must be fixed. Too bad I don't have any testicles to paint.

I also think maybe some iodine is going to be a good idea since I eat zero salted foods now... and I have been using sea salt for years at home, so no iodine content there either. I don't eat as much seaweed as I used to because I can't really eat the miso anymore either because of the high sodium.
    Also, since my meds make me never hungry/always slightly nauseous I haven't been eating enough or a very wide variety. I eat one regular meal a day mostly because husband wants to eat dinner and I cook for him... and occasionally out very carefully to watch for salt like once a week or so.
    And yet my body STILL will not let go of the fats!

Maybe I'll order a bottle of people labeled Lugol's and leave my fishy Lugol's for them... I thing I'd feel like I'm thieving.
    *Just checked the bottle... it's almost 12%! LOL
    Ok, none of that for me.
    ***More research on my bottle of fishy Lugol's reveals that it is not as high as I read it. It's a standard label that reads:
    Iodide 11.whatever% max.
    This is important. Most Lugols is the same formula. 5% Iodine and 10% Iodide.
    I'm just a dork. A website tackled the analysis of the ingredients and they are the same as the other 5/10 Lugol's on the market, only much cheaper because they don't have to jump thorough the 'for human consumption' hoops.
    I'm seriously eyeballing that bottle now. >.>

I saw two male peacocks on the side of the road on the way home from dinner with friends on Sunday.
    They can be pretty much wild/feral down here.
    Sooo pretty...
    And BIG, and messy...
    Little fluffyfuzzy chickens are better... 'uh huh'

HOORAY for donations!
    A donation bag is on my to do list this week... however it's a mental list and I forget about it a lot.
    Last edited by cori93437; 05-30-2012 at 12:53 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

maaaaaaybe if you paint HUBBY's parts, his mojo will osmose into YOUR mojo and then you can both have equal levels

but i hear you on the low libido thing, depression killed mine completely for a few years and i went totally asexual and nonsexual. unfortunately i have no words of wisdom, i just accepted it and continued living life such as it was

the subway sub had an immediate and drastic effect on my pcos. i sprouted more black hairs than ever under my chin and i can only thank god that i decided to google paleo after one woman on a pcos board had her story as many places as she could. she started out heavy with her pcos, she went paleo and did crossfit and i was of a mind that she was magic

if i kept trying to be healthy with whole grains etc i imagine i would have very manly stubble like many of the other women

yes world, right now i have black beard stubble. so sexy and you ARE welcome indeed.

i honestly don't even care. it is what it is, it'll be gone soon enough and i won't have to pluck every single day like i used to. plucking stings.

and back then i cared a great deal. back then i despaired of being a giant round hairy manly looking woman

so i tried almost every supp recommended by other users and noticed no appreciable difference. maybe i didn't give it enough time, but i've never been a very patient person anyway
    beautiful
    yeah you are

and thanks to the new primal pets thread i'm browsing all in aquabid just like i used to

the bettas and killis

thanks, primal pet thread. thanks a lot.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and thanks to the new primal pets thread i'm browsing all in aquabid just like i used to

the bettas and killis

thanks, primal pet thread. thanks a lot.
    You need a Frank!
    Which is short for Frankenstein.
    He is awesome! And very plain. And a sweet and dedicated fish.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    goldies really are such sweet fish

massive dumpers, but real sweet and cute

like MASSIVE dumpers

bouncing around on their poop mountain right after you clean the tank, all wiggly and cheerful like 'look what i made for you!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are