Page 10 of 381 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: the purple prose of petunia pettigrew page 10

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i fell in love at first sight, and the love deepened when i saw the costume she put on her dog

blah.. today is a better day. head's back right. went grocery shopping to to get foods and tonight was going to be cheesy bacon cauliflower and fake fried chicken with parmesan crusties. but i perused the fish section and changed my mind. i got fish and fish and shrimp and scallops and fake crab meat and i'm taking some of each and cooking it all in old bay and some spaghetti sauce. maybe with zuchini noodles on the bottom. or maybe just shove it in my face as-is, cause at this point i'm pretty hungry

and i'm not very creative, culinarily
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i swear i keep feeding into the woman stereotype. next thing i know i'll be wearing heels and a pearl necklace while baking. and that's all. you know, cause i'm a perv

back is fighting the good fight, giving me hell, taking no prisoners. the prescription pills do exactly jack and shit so i bought a full bottle of advil earlier and was assaulted with premature ejaculations of christmas time everywhere
    For the first part- that's my favorite part of being a woman. We can get away with stuff like that Now to have a reason to . . . Hmm- I might just have to be my own reason. Where are my necklaces . . .

For the second one- HA! I'm stealing that description! The day after Thanksgiving is one thing- but starting Christmas the day after Halloween or earlier?! Gah! (Not to mention that it leaves less room for Halloween stuff if the "seasonal" aisle also has to cater to Christmas)

Thirdly- I'm sending you a friend request because I know the feeling of needing a hug- so I'm offering that as a perpetual one if you need it Ok, and so I can find this journal more easily.

i am totally gonna make you hug me every day, better get your hugging apparatuses ready

i wore yoga pants and a long tee out in public today. it felt like i was walking around in my undies and i liked it. because god graced me with such beauty and physical perfection, pants that fit my waist are too big in the hips and thighs so my legs usually swim in fabric

and i checked my butt out in the mirror, it looks a little bigger and i am crediting that to intense and forceful stretching of my legs and butts. i also have pictures, myspace angled naturally, and one day my give-a-damn might bust enough for me to put butt profiles up and see if it looks bigger to anyone else. because for some reason i am glute-ally fixated, it's like the only body part i have is a butt and feet. if i can get a nice butt, life will suddenly make sense and wars will end and world peace will be credited to me and my butt

or not

a great ass couldn't hurt tho

i've been looking into this t-tapp thing. my back is reaching a level of discomfort that is reaching 'desperation' if i am seriously considering buying a 40$ dvd with a budget that would have a difficult time fitting in a 40$ dvd. *A* dvd, not even a system. yes, i'm balking at the price, but my back is yelling that everybody on google loves it and doesn't has pains anymore, and, and, and, etc etc etc
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    try yogaglo.com if you are having back pain and interested in yoga because it's $18/mo for online classes (you know, video like.

clicked and bookmarked, thank you ma'am

today we'll have a little discussion on lonliness and toughing it out. i will unabashedly say i miss my guy. honey badger don't care. i miss him, i hate his schedule keeps him so busy, i hate that circumstances are such that i can't talk to him before bed. he reads this on occasion. i love you. honey badger don't give a shit. i miss you, stupidface. all the inadequate expressions of my emotions are right here in this little box.

he told me, a while back, that one of the reasons he liked me was because i am a 'tough cookie'. i don't feel like any kind of cookie but a crumbly one. sure, it would appear to the average outsider that i have ovaries of steel, able to handle and deal with any and every crap situation thrown my way without mussing my hair. it's a lie. it's just because no one else can deal with it for me. i don't like dealing with things but i put on my big girl panties and deal until i can't deal any more

and then i open my arms in his general direction and say 'hug '. every single bad thing and sad and overwhelmed feeling crunched down into that with none of the drama and fanfare i'd like to put into it

you're my bright and happy spot, and when it feels like the dark is crashing against me and pushing me down and dragging me under i open my arms and say 'hug'

sometimes i even say please

and here you come with your own little mini sun and you squish and say 'hi babby' and then i can breathe again for a little while longer

so much to worry about and i've reached my saturation point of overwhelmedness. i'm tired of being a tough cookie, let me be the crumbly one instead. let me miss you and tell you i miss you without covering it up with fake griping

babby, my arms are open

hug?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    awww. you are so sweet. i would hug you, but you don't want hugs from me. i'm not your guy and i'm just inside your computer anyway.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna do it anyway. *hug*

I had a friend that I could ask for a hug any time I needed one, but I lost him when I moved. I didn't realize how much it meant to have that until I didn't. It's important. Espically when the world needs to see you as a tough cookie. Because I know you're really mushy and sweet in the center, and someone needs to nurture that part.

By nature, I'm a cuddle bug. By nurture, I don't touch people. I'd be glad to practice getting back to my nature by offering a daily hug, if you need one

zoebird, you've been pulled into the butt grabbing inappropriate black hole circle of hugging

i appreciate it guys, i really do

and i do not have a mushy caramel center, my center is like a jawbreaker made of salt. really.. uh.. salty salt
    beautiful
    yeah you are

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Do I get a butt grab with this virtual hug?

I once bullied my husband into flying to Alaska to give me a hug. He stayed less than 24 hours due to work shit, but I got my hug.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    Do you read "Fetch My Flying Monkeys"?
    Excellent site!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    he told me, a while back, that one of the reasons he liked me was because i am a 'tough cookie'. i don't feel like any kind of cookie but a crumbly one. sure, it would appear to the average outsider that i have ovaries of steel, able to handle and deal with any and every crap situation thrown my way without mussing my hair. it's a lie. it's just because no one else can deal with it for me. i don't like dealing with things but i put on my big girl panties and deal until i can't deal any more

and then i open my arms in his general direction and say 'hug '. every single bad thing and sad and overwhelmed feeling crunched down into that with none of the drama and fanfare i'd like to put into it
    {{{hug}}}
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Page 10 of 381 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast