Thread: Future vegan? page

Hedonist is offline Senior Member

Future vegan?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, no! Future vegan
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    That's the way of it. Some kids bitch and moan about violence, other kids partake in it. Three guesses which of the aforementioned types of kids I was.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I'm sure it is obvious to everyone . . . kids don't know where their food comes from.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist View Post
    I'm sure it is obvious to everyone . . . kids don't know where their food comes from.
    ADULTS dont know where their food comes from. I taught college-level non-majors biology in grad school and you should have seen the look on many students faces when I pointed out that yes even PIZZA comes from living things.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    ADULTS dont know where their food comes from. I taught college-level non-majors biology in grad school and you should have seen the look on many students faces when I pointed out that yes even PIZZA comes from living things.
    Gasp!!!
    Ancestral Health Info