Thread: 2 weeks In page

SpartanMom is offline Junior Member

2 weeks In

Primal Fuel
    2 week stats:
    2 lbs lighter
    1/2 inch off waist and also stomach
    1 inch each off hips and arms.

Slightly disappointed that I'm not having a dramatic weight loss, but feeling pretty good. Breakfast today was bacon and eggs and coffee. Lunch was paleo lasagna, made with sliced zucchini instead of noodles, and a bit of cheese. Seem to be fighting some sort of tummy bug this week.

JoPaleo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanMom View Post
    2 week stats:
    2 lbs lighter
    1/2 inch off waist and also stomach
    1 inch each off hips and arms.

Slightly disappointed that I'm not having a dramatic weight loss, but feeling pretty good. Breakfast today was bacon and eggs and coffee. Lunch was paleo lasagna, made with sliced zucchini instead of noodles, and a bit of cheese. Seem to be fighting some sort of tummy bug this week.
    1lb loss per week. good job!
    food looks good.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    1 lb per week is nothing to sneeze at. Nothing much at all happened weight wise for me during the first 2 weeks. I think my body was just adjusting to it all.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You are doing fine. That's like 4 - 5 lbs per month. I don't know what else you could hope for unless you are so anxious for results you can't wait to lose weight healthily. If you want to drop even faster I suggest medifast, otherwise you are doing great. Seriously. It's been two weeks.

edit:
    At that rate you will have lost 50 - 60 pounds in the next year. In two years you could probably cease to exist at that rate. You had a lifetime to be disgusting and fat, you can probably stand to wait a few months as the fat drops and your muscle mass increases.