Thread: New Primal/Paleo Website Catered Toward College Students page

Velocity is offline Senior Member

New Primal/Paleo Website Catered Toward College Students

Shop Now
    Hey guys.

I know this is going to seem a bit... self-promoting, but it's pretty much the main way I'll be getting traffic until things become more organized.

I'm starting a site geared to Primal/Paleo college students. It's been a noticeable absence in the grand scheme of this sphere of the 'Net (being spread out among a forum thread here, a blog post there, etc.). The site will be up and running in a couple days, and will offer a range of topics from nutrition, to exercise, to time management, studying (and how Paleo/PB helps), how to deal with PB/paleo and social lives (including: what alcoholic beverages are to be avoided), on-campus/off-campus issues (dining halls, meal prep, non-paleo/PB roommates)... all the things a college student needs to know.

I already have a Twitter page set up, and the site itself will be coming along shortly once a server matter clears with the host.

You will find Primal University here ... Thanks.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    This is probably more appropriate for the Primal Resources subforum, but I think it's a great idea! Are you yourself a paleo/primal college student?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Yep. Grad student currently.

I'd post this in the PB-Resources subforum but looking at the traffic, this forum and PB-Nutrition are more likely to get views/responses.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal