Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: paleo airport foods? page 5

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

paleo airport foods?

Primal Fuel
    JFK has a buffalo wild wings (supposed fries with lard or some other animal fat) in one terminal (2 I believe?) and chili's in another.

Austin bergstrom has a saltlick BBQ.

If I am desperate I just get a salad and pick out the crap I don't wanna eat.

I find that if I bring snacks... I am committed to eating them. If I don't and am forced to purchase food as needed... I only eat when I am hungry. Yes I am a pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

eats.meats.west is online now Senior Member
    The joys of learning to do IF. Practice it every so often and when caught in a pinch realize you are not going to die if you skip some meal times.

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Ku-Va in the Miami airport is great. I had this broiled and seared steak with sauteed onions, white rice, and fried plantains - way too good for airport food.

JackieM is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    At Dallas Love Field (Texas), they have a Moe's Southwest Grill which is wonderful for someone like me who cannot eat egg, soy, dairy, or egg. Their mission is to have foods without "junk" (although it isn't all organic) and their beef is grass fed.

I get a taco salad without the bowl. They have pork (really good), steak, chicken, beans, or organic tofu and all sorts of veggies to throw on top. I like to get some guacamole on it and I use that for some bonus flavor. Back when I could do dairy, I'd eat their queso which was delicious. It is really tasty and I always look forward to eating there!
    Welcome to Moes | Moes Southwest Grill | Food Mission

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345