Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal dating page

Jarrett is offline Junior Member

Primal dating

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey everyone. Just wondering about those of you out there with a primal girlfriend/boyfriend. Is it as awesome as I'm imagining it to be? I mean, no having to give reasons why you can't eat what she's eating, right? Likely no problems in the bedroom with the increased (or should I say normalized?) testosterone levels, I'm guessing And being with someone who doesn't think dimming the lights at night time so you aren't kept up by the blue lighting sounds awesome. But is it really that good? And if it is, where did you meet your primal mate? Thanks.

Jarrett

Daemonized is online now Senior Member
    We have a primal dating group on Facebook and a primal dating group on the group section here. The group on here is very dead though and it's hard to find other primes as far as I can tell. I've even mentioned being primal on plenty of fish and never heard a peep about it. I'd go out with any woman that mentioned being primal just for the experience.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    I mentioned this story on the facebook group: I recently added a note about me being primal (and briefly describing that its high meats and fats, low carbs) to my online dating profile and my responses dropped to NIL. Barely even any "Hey guuuuuuuuurl ur hot!" responses.

Instead of getting upset, I just said, "Eff it" and disabled my profile to focus on meeting people in the real world.

But yeah, I think having not just a boyfriend, but a PARTNER who is also primal is very important to me. I want this to be the way I live my life, and if i have a family i want them to be the same way.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

brandibangs is offline Member

Wink

How do you find the dating group on facebook?

Everyone is really spread across the place, so its not very effective Still Im glad for another avenue to connect with primal people. I find its simpler than the forums here a lot of the time.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Everyone is really spread across the place, so its not very effective Still Im glad for another avenue to connect with primal people. I find its simpler than the forums here a lot of the time.
    How do you find it?

Oh sorry, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/210364619014613/ You have to send a request to join

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    We have a primal dating group on Facebook and a primal dating group on the group section here. The group on here is very dead though and it's hard to find other primes as far as I can tell. I've even mentioned being primal on plenty of fish and never heard a peep about it. I'd go out with any woman that mentioned being primal just for the experience.
    That group has kind of died hasn't it? It's a shame you live so far away. I'm sure we could do some awesome Primal cooking. *leer*

I sent a request! thanks!

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    That's funny. A few days ago I went on PoF (no account... yet) and searched for "primal" and came up with nothing. Maybe I need to have an actual account?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast